User avatar

Ieatworms

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    As if we thought it was anything but apple cider. (Silly Carmina)

    Oct 25, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Unreciprocated

    I, too, found the chainsaw confusing. I liked the last two stanzas so much, I can't tell you which is my favorite... Lovely. One grammatical note: You seem to add ...

    Oct 24, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Like Yoga

    I like your creative simile, and how you kept it up. I found the spacing irksome, however. Generally, you seperate one line from a block of lines for emphasis. The ...

    Oct 24, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Challenge 10/17 Autobiography Haiku

    I like that you started each line with a subject that describes an aspect of yourself. However, the first two lines ended with a locational description (outside, behind), but the ...

    Oct 24, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: Love Is...

    A few people have pointed out that while love is wonderful, it is the relationships, loss, etc that actually hurt. I'm trying to decide if I agree with that. No, ...

    Oct 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pet Peeves

    When people say something about me, but don't say if it's good or bad, and so I assume the worst. "You cut your hair." Yikes! Using primary colors together anywhere ...

    Oct 22, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Writing challenge 10/17 "Momentary"

    A crow blinked . Opals. Eyes snap shut in a white flash, Open. I am gone.

    Oct 22, 2005
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: A Sentence of a New Life - Prologue

    This feels very Jane-Austin. I imagine that it is going to belong in the romance section, assuming something in stirring between Emily and the hunk. You picked up the pace ...

    Oct 21, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: Love Is...

    Love is the most wonderful feeling in the world, but it leaves you vulnerable to the worst feelings. The trouble with love is that you can't quantify it, or even ...

    Oct 20, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: TheNunISTRANGLED WITH MY BARE HANDS(I'LLKILLYOUIFYOUREADTHIS

    Your title gave it away. I wasn't amused. It wasn't scandalous enough to be dramatic, and it was too predictable to be funny. (PS. By the time she was a ...

    Oct 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Change TWO Letters!

    trunk

    Oct 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    loneliness

    Oct 18, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Magnificence

    I was distracted from your strong images, effective literary devices, and clear dipiction by an impulse to poke my computer screen where I wanted to put periods. If you use ...

    Oct 18, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: At the New Conscientious Objection

    I liked this. I couldn't anticipate where it was going, but I felt guided along the way. Even with changes in time and place, your voice remains consistent. The canvas ...

    Oct 18, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: I need a new title (formerly: The Missive)

    Missive It wasn’t so long ago That I was living this history, Not writing it. Your hands made a lush country of my body, Boundaries drawn with my hot blush ...

    Oct 18, 2005


I am always saying "Glad to've met you" to somebody I'm not at all glad I met. If you want to stay alive, you have to say that stuff, though.
— Holden Caulfield