User avatar

Ieatworms

  • Official Polls Re: Summer Time Is...

    Summer means working extra hours but spending extra money and so saving nothing.

    Jul 11, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi. I eat worms.

    Hi. I'm Jake. Today, that is. See, I'm old-fashioned, and I really think the information I'd normally put in a blog is the kind of thing that warrents calling an ...

    Jul 11, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Pulse

    No trash; no crying.

    Jul 11, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: How did I ever sleep alone

    This is about the comfort of sleeping with someone; the language [b]should[/b] be languid (as it is), the rhythms [b]should[/b] be slow (as they are) and the feeling [b]should[/b] be ...

    Jul 11, 2005


For in everything it is no easy task to find the middle ... anyone can get angry—that is easy—or give or spend money; but to do this to the right person, to the right extent, at the right time, with the right motive, and in the right way, that is not for everyone, nor is it easy; wherefore goodness is both rare and laudable and noble.
— Aristotle