User avatar

Ieatworms

  • Lyric Poetry Re: "Wildy Waving", or "Forgotten"

    I was disappointed with this poem when I wrote it months ago. But reading it again tonight made me feel everything all over again. So, I supposed I expressed it ...

    Nov 12, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Hott.

    I really liked this- the feeling, the twist at the end, the tone. Boy have I been there. I want to caution you, though. Do you want this to make ...

    Nov 12, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Dead Cat's Dead

    Wow. I feel like you have three, very strong poems here. You have a powerful voice. I especially like the last stanza. I'd like to see each stylistic part expanded ...

    Nov 12, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: You Cut Me

    I felt like you left it dangling, like there was more you wanted to say, but didn't. I guess the ending was abrupt in light of the longer opening.

    Nov 12, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Vegertarianism, Veaganism and Meat Eating

    You just contradicted yourself, Griffin. "Galatea wrote: If the demand for organics was higher, the prices would go down, and they would become the norm. " Griffin said: "That makes ...

    Nov 2, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Vegertarianism, Veaganism and Meat Eating

    I found this argument interesting: "I find it weird how you hate to eat meat, but youd allow farmers to use pesticide and other chemicals that eventually seep into the ...

    Nov 2, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Vegertarianism, Veaganism and Meat Eating

    One of the most irksome things I had to deal with as a vegetarian was the assumption people made that I thought I was making a difference. The other was ...

    Nov 2, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Vegertarianism, Veaganism and Meat Eating

    I must say that I am very disappointed in this thread Boni started us out with interesting sylogisms and her personal opinion. From there, we've disolved into logical fallicies and ...

    Oct 31, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Girls tease, A rant

    Yeah... that'd weird me out. I much prefer anything spontaneous. I hate when people count on me reacting a certain way. I think the best advice I've heard so far ...

    Oct 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Oy... Snoink and Griffin are getting old

    Hapy belated 17 b-day. I didn't know it'd past. Okay. Advice time. I'd advise against a party that put your guests in the position of needing to spend money. Custome ...

    Oct 30, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Dangerous words

    I know we're not supposed to preface our work, but I'm going to. The spacing in this is fairly important, and I can't make the site accept and keep the ...

    Oct 29, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: This is who i am

    I'm not surprised this won awards, etc. I sounds like the kind of thing that's read at a graduation. Yes, it could use some polishing.[code][/code]

    Oct 28, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Girls tease, A rant

    Yeah... I've been that girl. I've also been in your shoes. She's not going to say "You know, I've changed my mind. I don't like you anymore"- which doesn't mean ...

    Oct 26, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: What I've Become

    Wow... I've seen so many of this kind of story, going to a Catholic school. You win. Yours made me cringe the most. Especially raping your mom with the knife. ...

    Oct 26, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Coffee and TV (Blur, woo!)

    You have many strong images and very memorable lines. My favorites include: ” Note to self: pens don't work upside down Note to self: Wash your hair tomorrow” “Too much ...

    Oct 26, 2005


There is a difference between being poor and being broke: broke is temporary; poor is eternal.
— Robert Kiyosaki