User avatar

Ieatworms

  • Randomosity Re: Ever been stalked?

    Being stalked is really no fun. This guy was a compulsive lair. At first, most of his lies made perfect sense. Like, "My dad was in the military so we ...

    Jul 22, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Goin' Nowhere (Very short and and very terrible)

    Hey! Give yourself some credit. Add another six verses and you have a verifiable rap in the works.

    Jul 22, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: A person i drew

    Pretty wild. How can I make it fit on my screen all at once?

    Jul 21, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Words On the Wall - I

    Oh yeah! I get to be the first to reply. I especially like the repetition of the first lines as the last. That lends a nice sense of completion without ...

    Jul 21, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Poem--"The First Kiss...Again"

    Yeah, I know I wasn't supposed to read this one. Teehee. I hate the title. 1) You only get one first kiss. Sorry I don't have a word for "first ...

    Jul 21, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: "In with the Old"

    Should I take a cue from e e cummings and keep all "I" "she" and "girl" (the new chick) references in lower case (regardless of grammar) so that they better ...

    Jul 21, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: "In with the Old"

    “In With the Old” He looks at the girl Because she looks Nothing like Her. He holds the girl’s hand Because she doesn’t Feel the same. He believes the girl ...

    Jul 21, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: faux infidelities in paris

    Wow. Very strong. Good progression toward your point. I particularly like [quote]['sweetheart you're a badchick with all those hairflicks, those cheaptricks.'] [/quote]

    Jul 21, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I'm Your Friend

    To be honest, I couldn't read straight through to the ending. It didn't catch my attention. I think it would be better in third person. It annoys me when poets ...

    Jul 21, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Who

    Boy do I know that feeling. Good use of your anger. If I may make a suggestion: [quote] With the ego that shouldn't be there? [/quote] I'm sure you can ...

    Jul 21, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I HATE POETRY!

    Cute. I really want to hand you my dog-earred anthologies of poetry so you can read the funny and profound out of meter and rhyme.

    Jul 21, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Cat-Scratched Eyes

    About the "cat-scrathed" v "snake skin" debate; WHY WRITE SOMETHING IF IT DOESN"T MAKE SENSE TO YOU? NEVER WRITE SOMETHING BECAUSE YOU THINK IT SOUNDS COOL. Poetry communicates. It shouldn't ...

    Jul 21, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: raindrops on earlobes

    I like that your poem addresses a certain but unkown person.... it gives you a good sense of direction. Try reading this outloud to yourself, though. You may find some ...

    Jul 21, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: suckerpunch

    You have a avery clear voice and tone, as well as strong imagery. I would suggest rethinking the lines referencing the hallway. It dates you and the poem to school ...

    Jul 21, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi. I eat worms.

    Gee... I would have thought you'd be the resident... hunter. Silly me. Thanks for the welcome. Now leave those poor animals alone, you mean hunt-y-type person you.

    Jul 11, 2005


We all share half a braincell that bounces like a windows screensaver
— WeepingWisteria