User avatar

Ieatworms

  • Lounge, The Re: Happy thoughts.

    Thanks you guys; this thread is cheering me up. I'd want be a pampered lap dog of some hot guy- rich, preferably. Lots of pets, lots of treats. Hey, I ...

    Jul 31, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy thoughts.

    Ieatworms has been wallowing in the real world for too long. Please help distract me by answering this question. Please don't make this a serious debate. Have fun. Assuming reincarnation ...

    Jul 30, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Organized Religion (Branch off of "What religion are yo

    "Idea logy". You know, I like that. My only contestation there is that, in some religions, the divine is something that can be achieved through adherence to ideology. Do you ...

    Jul 30, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Organized Religion (Branch off of "What religion are yo

    QiQuai is right here. A religion can be nondeistic without being atheistic. The first is without god, the second withough 'religious' belief. For example. I am non-diestic but not atheistic. ...

    Jul 29, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Organized Religion (Branch off of "What religion are yo

    Thanks for dodging my point again. BTW, c: "But Brahma is recognized as the all powerful thing" "Thing" is limiting . "All powerful" is without limits. You contradicted yourself. Also, ...

    Jul 29, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Organized Religion (Branch off of "What religion are yo

    In response to "Bramha would be the name, actually" No, it wouldn't. Brahma would not be a deity. "Deity" implies will. "Deity" implies personification. Brahma is recognized as (for lack ...

    Jul 29, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is Homosexuality Against Christianity?

    Respect, compromise, and open speech are part of Manzer's intimacy. I'll give you common set of values. My point, however, is that brotherly love and affection are not likely to ...

    Jul 28, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Christian Debate and Discussion

    Debates and discussions DO accomplish something if the interlocutors actually listen to each other and are open to ideas. Debates enable people who genuinely want to be informed to see ...

    Jul 28, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is Homosexuality Against Christianity?

    Bobo, in response to [quote] If I was gay, or felt no attraction to women but felt attracted to men, I would just live my life as I am now, ...

    Jul 28, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Organized Religion (Branch off of "What religion are yo

    What about non-deistic religions (Taoism, Buddhism, etc)? I think Deity is a tricky word in that it implies will and worship.

    Jul 24, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: coke and pain

    Nice modern flare

    Jul 24, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Organized Religion (Branch off of "What religion are yo

    The vain nerd in me wants to point out that Ohm is an acceptable spelling found in several reference materials.

    Jul 22, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Organized Religion (Branch off of "What religion are yo

    I think you missed my point if you are getting that specific about spelling. But you've done your research, so kudos to you.

    Jul 22, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is Homosexuality Against Christianity?

    Bobo, it saddens me to think that heterosexuality is more important to you than honesty. Can't you imagine how unfair it would be to marry a woman for the purpose ...

    Jul 22, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Organized Religion (Branch off of "What religion are yo

    I'll all for "Ohm". I don't find much point in a prayer that requires specific repetition of sound if those sounds are more limiting than encompassing. To attempt to say ...

    Jul 22, 2005


Being a hero doesn't mean you're invincible. It just means that you're brave enough to stand up and do what's needed.
— Rick Riordan, The Mark of Athena