-
Re: Like a Knife Through Cheese
I love the spider imagery. However, I must admit to laughing when I read the title. I actually chose to read this because it looked like it would be funny. ...
Aug 13, 2005 -
Re: It's Cold Here
I agree with Liz that nothing really stands out as unique to you, as the writer or as the speaker. It is, however, easy to relate to. I like the ...
Aug 13, 2005 -
Re: PLEASE HELP me find a mystery poem.
You know how you get bits of a song stuck in your head, and it drives you crazy unit you can place the line? If you know what I'm talking ...
Aug 13, 2005 -
Re: Dirty Poem
I like your wordsmithing. I don't mind lines split over stanzas if they connect the two thoughts. The last line rubbed me the wrong way... I guess it's too clearly ...
Aug 2, 2005 -
Re: Dishonest, Content.
I interpret views that don't post as marks of disapproval. If you read this, please say something, even if it is "This sucks", or "I like it". I imagine all ...
Aug 2, 2005 -
Re: Reflection Isn't Enough
I like you imagery, but some of the rhythms are a bit awkward. How does the title tie in with the poem?
Aug 2, 2005 -
Re: War Drums
Very driving. I particularly like "and their friendships but wars, ceased, " I don't think there's a better way of phrasing that. It left me wanting to know more about ...
Aug 2, 2005 -
Re: *Still untitled*
I like how honest and frank this is.
Aug 1, 2005 -
Re: my sushi blueboy
Beautiful. Unique. Wish I wrote something like that.
Aug 1, 2005 -
Re: Organized Religion (Branch off of "What religion are yo
I do think politics are too secular for political affiliation to be considered a religion
Jul 31, 2005 -
Re: Chronicles of the Dhampir Edit and Criticism /P
Incandescence: You were very thorough here, and had some good points. I agree with: "make sure you don't swap between 'he' and 'the boy' or 'the youth' because it is ...
Jul 31, 2005 -
Re: Dishonest, Content.
I haven't decided to go with verse A or B, so I put both. Sorry for the repetion. Please tell me what you think. Dishonest, Content I lie to live. ...
Jul 31, 2005 -
Re: a double-shot expresso at midnight
I really like how well you convey the mood here. Very sexy but not too overt. I don't like the Marilyn Monroe reference, though. I think I have a clear ...
Jul 31, 2005 -
Re: Organized Religion (Branch off of "What religion are yo
You might be on to something. I think if a person, culture, society, etc. considers their belief system to be a religion, then they must treat it as such. If ...
Jul 31, 2005 -
Re: Organized Religion (Branch off of "What religion are yo
(quote)The second part of your post is hard to follow, in that Enlightenment is the opposition to religion. The Enlightenment celebrates and depends on Reason(/unquote) I wasn't talking about Kantian ...
Jul 31, 2005
