User avatar

Idraax

  • Welcome Mat Re: Idraax the fish

    Ah...I wonder if I could get into Harvard that way...maybe for Graduate school

    Nov 18, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: It's WickedWonder~

    Hedly sounds familiar. I think there used to be a Canadian band called Clarknova. Have you heard of them? I'm trying to find one of their songs...I don't think I've ...

    Nov 18, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Idraax the fish

    Sounds interesting. What type of a job could I get with it?

    Nov 17, 2010
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Young Writers Literary Journal 2011

    I wanna submit! But my art is bad, I only have one poem, and I don't think I can write a short story...:(

    Nov 17, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: It's WickedWonder~

    Hunger Games...? Never read it. What type of music do you like?

    Nov 17, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Idraax the fish

    Well I thought I'd make one of these...except I really don't know what to ask away! Wait! I thought of something! I will solve the mystery of where the DMV ...

    Nov 17, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiya! <3

    A new person! Yes! One more minion for the YWS army! Welcome! We are glad that you have lot's of ideas. We will take them, if you don't want them. ...

    Nov 17, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: PinkShearwater's girlfriend has arrived!

    I tried to read a Zelda manga once, but It wasn't to my tastes. I've read/ watched both Naruto and Fullmetall Alchemist, but the were too long for my tastes. ...

    Nov 17, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: The life of a hebeast/Skins

    Do you eat fish?

    Nov 17, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: PinkShearwater's girlfriend has arrived!

    Wait! I forgot to ask you...what anime/manga do you like?

    Nov 15, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: PinkShearwater's girlfriend has arrived!

    Pink has a girlfriend?! Wait...of course he does, he told me he had kids....anyway, welcome! Don't worry, I won't steal Pink from you, he's not a fish. :)

    Nov 15, 2010
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS 6th Birthday Radio Show

    Here! Lava gave me the link! YWS Radio Show!

    Nov 15, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Good Morning!(:

    Hello! Can you make your font bigger please? It's hard to read. What do you like to read? Write? Do? What music do you like to listen to? Do you ...

    Nov 14, 2010
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS 6th Birthday Radio Show

    I will try. I have to finish my Phil paper, so I don't know how that's going to work out. :(

    Nov 14, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Yes! You posted in here! Here, have another penguin pic. Welcome! You'll like it here, If you have any questions, Ask in the Questions area, We know you'll like it ...

    Nov 13, 2010


Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
— Martin Luther King Jr.