User avatar

Idraax

  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Delusion

    This is interesting Jasmine. But I was a little confused about this wording. She was tired, her body still weak from Pennsylvania, her head aching from where it slammed against ...

    Mar 27, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: dismantle the sun [1]

    I like this. It has a nice rhythm to it and it sorta reminded me of The Giver for some reason. One thing though, I couldn't really get a sense ...

    Mar 27, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: The March Review Day Check-In Thread

    I am so happy. I'm not at the very top anymore. :D Hmmm, maybe I'll attempt to reach 100 reviews total today....

    Mar 27, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Fallout

    I love this imagery. I'm glad you used proper punctuation in your poem, not many people do. I am confused as to what the poem is meant to be talking ...

    Mar 27, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Balloon

    This is poetic. I like the format of the poem. I think it works for the poem. There were two things that I didn't understand though. I still get butterflies ...

    Mar 27, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Favorites Hurt

    This was an interesting poem. One thing though. It's not one large sentence. Please, put periods at the end of your sentences. Poems are just like prose; they need punctuation ...

    Mar 27, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Hills Song

    It rhymes! This was a nice, short, poem. Now I am wondering what happened to the speaker. This 'cause now my knee kills. sounded a little odd to me though. ...

    Mar 27, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Deserted

    I like the fact that you used proper punctuation in your poem. Not many people seem to be doing that...Good job. However, I do not like this part though. runs ...

    Mar 27, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My heart

    I like your imagery. It's a nice poem and gave me a warm feeling. One thing though. Please use proper punctuation in your sentences. Someone told me, once, that a ...

    Mar 27, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Nightmares Prologue

    I like your imagery. This makes me want to read more, but at the same time I feel like this is a dream. This sentence sounded a little awkward to ...

    Mar 27, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: An Ode to lost love.

    It's short. I like it. One thing though, even though it's a poem it's good to have proper punctuation. A poem is like prose, they both have sentences. I love ...

    Mar 27, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Great Sufferings of Paul

    I liked this. So Paul is an alien...interesting. I love the image of his agent carrying him to the stage. :D This bothered me though. Just then the door is ...

    Mar 27, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Story Eight- The Pain I

    I liked this in the beginning, but then I got confused. In the middle it took a sudden turn and became fantasy. There wasn't really a hint of fantasy in ...

    Mar 27, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Avari- Polite Conversation

    This is very short. It's interesting enough to make me want to read more, but it seems unfinished. I'm not sure who these people are right now. I read your ...

    Mar 27, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Principle's Death

    Wow, E this is.....I could see the entire story in my head. Only one thing seemed a little odd to me...Why would he have a Gun's and Ammo magazine after ...

    Mar 27, 2011


Anything's possible if you've got enough nerve.
— J.K. Rowling