User avatar

Idraax

  • Writers Corner Re: Anyone have a way to control Plot Bunny infestation?

    I put mine on the plot bunny thread...or on sticky notes and request other people to write them. :D

    Mar 31, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Saying what needs to be said.

    *comes out of hiding* Is it over? Please don't do that again...I don't mind if you retire or just take a break for a while. We regulars can try and ...

    Mar 31, 2011
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Site Down-Times

    It does? I haven't noticed....must be at a time when I have it because of the volume?

    Mar 31, 2011
  • Writers Corner Re: Name Central

    I wrote my characters first before deciding on a name. It's ok to go a couple of pages without naming your characters. I went two with mine. Then, I didn't ...

    Mar 31, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: I want to make you a website!

    lol, the order got messed up on these posts.

    Mar 30, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: the day of fools

    I dislike this formating Jester. You should neaten it up.

    Mar 30, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: the day of fools

    I wonder what code this is. Jester

    Mar 30, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: the day of fools

    The Jester is creepy.

    Mar 30, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: I want to make you a website!

    That sounds interesting. I always wanted one for my novel, just so that I can keep stuff in one place. :D

    Mar 30, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Danny's here!

    Welcome! Welcome! We're glad you're here! You're going to enjoy it. We'll make sure of that. A couple of tips, honor the monkeys and feed the fish. If you do ...

    Mar 29, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: The March 2011 Review Day Review (now with graphs!)

    I did do the first....wow I actually made it into the top five this time! I'm glad I wasn't first...:D I think I'll try to get another star on June's ...

    Mar 28, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Firefox 4 & IE 9

    IE 9 is easier to read stuff on for me. It also helps me concentrate, on work, because I don't use it as much. :D

    Mar 28, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    Welcome! Glad you joined us! You missed our Review Day! I hope you enjoy the site!

    Mar 28, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: The March Review Day Check-In Thread

    Not going to get to a 100 total reviews today, but I did a little more. :D I found one song that really helped me focus. (I didn't know it ...

    Mar 27, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: whimsy

    I like it! One thing. To me it seems like one giant sentence. What happened to the commas and the period? Was that intentional not to have them? I loved ...

    Mar 27, 2011


sometimes you just have to cry over spilled milk, and that is okay
— Youbeaucupid