User avatar

IceCreamMan

  • Welcome Mat Re: come in and find out

    I prefer Iron Maiden personally, when it comes to metal. But I'm not a big metal fan. To much palm muting on the guitars for my taste. I prefer progressive ...

    May 13, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: come in and find out

    I might get a program to switch the format sometime later. Its in midi right now and I would really like it in mp3. Midi isn't very good. Zell: Thanks! ...

    May 9, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: come in and find out

    so, yea, I've been here a while. Couple years actually, but I've never made one of these as far as I can remember. So I'm going to. Mainly because I ...

    May 8, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Various Tiring Aspects of Dreaming Too Deep

    You know, Dream Deep, there are a couple problems with you following bushido: 1. You don't have a samuri sword with which to kill yourself if you were to fail ...

    May 6, 2006


The worst bullies you will ever encounter in your life are your own thoughts.
— Bryant McGill