User avatar

IceCreamMan

  • Writing Tips Re: Borrowing Okay?

    stealing a couple ideas here and there is perfectly okay, just make sure you don't steal a whole book. What I mean by this is that you should pick out ...

    May 15, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Creating an Evil Character

    Firstly, thinking in concrete factors of 'Good' and 'Evil' will benefit no one. You will end up with stock characters and a cliche plot. Think of it from a daoist ...

    May 1, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: How DO you write?

    well, i used to like to write poetry and fantasy when I was younger. Now i haven't written much except for school in the past year (we have to write ...

    Jan 21, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: Reasons for writing

    I dont know why I write. I guess I do it for fun (although a lot of my work is for school). Its kinda weird though. I sometimes really love ...

    Nov 21, 2004


i enjoy repeating things twice in poetry. but only ever twice. nothing tragic ever happens thrice if i have control of it
— theromanticchemist