User avatar

IceCreamMan

  • Lounge, The Re: What are you listening to?

    Van Halen: Jamie's Cryin' once ive gone through listening to this whole cd then I'll listen to Led Zeppelin IV, one of the best cds ever made imo.

    Jan 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite horror author and story

    well, actually by now ive already read all but 2 of the stories in the book. I needed to read it really quickly because I have read very little this ...

    Jan 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Christmas!!!

    I got a Godin LG Hmb (electric guitar), the book The Best of H.P. Lovecraft: Bloodcurdling Tales of Horror and the Macabre (its absolutely fabulous! Lovecraft is a genius!), some ...

    Jan 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: TOP TEN WORST BOOKS

    The Oddysey :evil: . Definitely the most difficult, boring, and pointless book I have ever read. I had to read it for English class in 8th grade, and I believe ...

    Dec 28, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite horror author and story

    Whats your favorite horror author or favorite authors? Also, if you have a favorite book or short story, that'd be interesting to hear about. Mine would have to be H.P. ...

    Dec 26, 2004
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Something to Believe In

    You are correct that Christ's birthday is completely unknown, but the reason that "it was winter and therefore too cold for sheep to be outside with shepards" doesn't make sense ...

    Dec 17, 2004
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Something to Believe In

    Well sait tessitore! I was about to say the same thing but you said it better than I would have anyways. Also, just something to think about, I hear (and ...

    Dec 15, 2004
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Something to Believe In

    I think that all most religions are formed when a group of people feels a need to worship a creator or creators. This need could be sparked by seeing the ...

    Dec 11, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Bands/music

    Id have to agree with you on rap. I dont like any of it. Its just not appealing to me. Then again, I dont like many modern/mainstream bands/music so I ...

    Nov 30, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Bands/music

    Whats your favorite band or rapper or instrumentalist? Favorite style music (be specific, don't just say"rock" say something like ""early punk rock" or "70s hard rock". My favorite kind of ...

    Nov 26, 2004


I can't understand why people are frightened by new ideas. I'm frightened of old ones.
— John Cage