User avatar

IceCreamMan

  • Lounge, The Re: about a greek quote

    yea, thats pretty much how i intrepreted it. My teacher didn't really explain it much. I'm going to wait a while longer before I say who said it. A hint: ...

    Nov 26, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Rap is...

    I don't listen to rap. Or hardcore. In fact, I pretty much hate rap and hardcore (theres always some good, but most of it is BAD). The thing that makes ...

    Nov 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: about a greek quote

    Who said "The unexamined life is not worth living"? I'm just interested to see if anyone knows this (I'm sure the college students do). I learned it in my philosophy ...

    Nov 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Christmas List

    about 10 cds (from bands like Yes, Mahavishnu Orchestra, Deep Purple, Eagles, The Who, Kings Of Leon, etc.) A season of Stargate on DVD (go ahead, call me a geek, ...

    Nov 25, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Clash/Ramones

    definitely the clash. The ramones couldn't play real music. They basically sucked as musicians. Thats why all of their songs are so simple (thats all they COULD play with their ...

    Nov 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Harry Potter Fanatics!

    I just saw it. It was pretty good. Heres just a jumble of thoughts: I think each movie has been better than the previous one (2 better than 1, 3 ...

    Nov 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Who's your idol?

    Slash. Sure, not a writer/poet whatever, but I can like musical artists, right? And, of course, Hemingway. I would have to agree with you on this. The only other person ...

    Jun 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Bands/music

    Icecreamman, I know all about Guns N' Roses, they're my favourite band (hence the new avatar, it's Slash). I just meant they were one of the biggest bands in the ...

    Jan 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Bands/music

    what the hell happened to guns n roses? well, im not exactly sure what you meant by that. Ill just give a summery of the bands history, hope it answers ...

    Jan 22, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Republicans or Democrats? Conservative or Liberal?

    I lean towards being a conservative republican but not on all issues. My opinions, however, are extremely biased as Ive grown up in a family where my parents are very ...

    Jan 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    I want to eat worms niteowl!!! Thats an excellent signiture, I wish I could think of something like that! Mines just something that relates to a Guns N' Roses song, ...

    Jan 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Mood Music?

    no, actually music doesn't inspire me to write. It inspires me to pick up my guitar and not put it down for the next week or so. The music that ...

    Jan 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: If you could change your username...

    It would definitely have something to do with one of my favorite bands/songs. possible ideas: JimmyPageJr 8) inspiredbySlash Don'tCry :cry: Mr.Brownstone :twisted: NovemberRain MistyMountainHop etc.

    Jan 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Linkin Park Turned Sideways

    The beatles are the only one on the list that I like at all. As others before me have said, those other bands are just moder crap. Modern "rock", as ...

    Jan 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: TOP TEN WORST BOOKS

    Hmmmm... when I read the Lion, Whitch and the Wardrobe series I thought they were fabulous... but I haven't looked at them since then so I really have no idea ...

    Jan 3, 2005


she slept with wolves without fear, for the wolves knew there was a lion among them.
— r.m. drake