-
Re: What bands/artists are your favorite?
I could never even come close to writing a comprehensive analysis of my favorite musicians, so I'll just try to pick a few. Radiohead: In my opinion, this is the ...
Apr 13, 2008 -
Re: favorite music
I listen to and love way too many genres of music to pick one. Same with musicians. I'll just list some I've been listening to recently though. Andrew Bird At ...
Mar 30, 2008 -
Re: New Music
I'm not sure what kinds of music you like, but I'll give it a shot. I am very big into music. These are just a few recommendations. If you like ...
Mar 19, 2008 -
Re: Trapped By The Watchtower
I play guitar, and have done so for about 2.5 years. I started a band in October of 2006. Since then we have played several shows in Duluth, MN, but ...
Feb 2, 2007 -
Re: Where does everyone live?
Duluth, MN Pretty nice place, although winters can be a bit too cold and long. If you ever visit Duluth, you MUST swim in Lake Superior. I prefer the rocky ...
Aug 21, 2006 -
Re: America Hates Athiests
It's strange that Christians should 'hate' atheists, because that would go against their teachings... Are not Christians told to "love thy neighbour"? Someone saying "your gonna go to hell because ...
Aug 17, 2006 -
Re: Panic! At The Disco
I've heard a lot of their music. I don't especially like it, but its more that I don't like that style of music. Compared to other pop-punk/emo bands, I'd say ...
Jul 23, 2006 -
Re: Emergency E-Mail Compilation
Email me anytime you want. I don't care what its about. I don't get many emails, so it would be delightful to hear from anyone, even if I've never talked ...
May 18, 2006 -
Re: The Official Goodbye/Departure Thread
Go here for information and a link: The Society Revisited is the new home of the YWS comunity because this site is shutting down due to lack of funding and ...
May 18, 2006 -
Re: Battlestar Galactica
I love every episode I have seen, but I've missed so many that I am clueless as to what is going on. I just gave up. I'm waiting for re-runs.
May 10, 2006 -
Re: No-one does these anymore ...
Fear not! I just so happen to have [s]a few cases of beer[/s] nice healthy underage non-caffeinated beverages stashed in my basement. Just remember what they always say: Its only ...
May 1, 2006 -
Re: Shamefully, I know all the words
I wish I knew the words to tons of songs.... But I'm a guitar player and all around musician, so I don't really pay attention to words most of the ...
Apr 28, 2006 -
Re: Kingdom Hearts
I own Kingdom Hearts II. Its pretty good. Compared to the origional, it improved in almost every way (especially the gummi ship stuff. This time its actually FUN to go ...
Apr 24, 2006 -
Re: pirates of the caribean
Jeeze man, it was not like that. On a tour at MGM Studios called the "Backlot Tour", which was where you were shown how certain special effects are done in ...
Apr 24, 2006 -
Re: pirates of the caribean
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought they made the second and third movie at the same time. Yep, they did. And I have a good source too. A ...
Apr 23, 2006
