User avatar

IceCreamMan

  • Writing Tips Re: How DO you write?

    well, i used to like to write poetry and fantasy when I was younger. Now i haven't written much except for school in the past year (we have to write ...

    Jan 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    I want to eat worms niteowl!!! Thats an excellent signiture, I wish I could think of something like that! Mines just something that relates to a Guns N' Roses song, ...

    Jan 21, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Music and Writing

    yea, sometimes I do listen to music to get in a mood to write. When writing the horror story that I had to write for english class, for example, I ...

    Jan 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Mood Music?

    no, actually music doesn't inspire me to write. It inspires me to pick up my guitar and not put it down for the next week or so. The music that ...

    Jan 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: If you could change your username...

    It would definitely have something to do with one of my favorite bands/songs. possible ideas: JimmyPageJr 8) inspiredbySlash Don'tCry :cry: Mr.Brownstone :twisted: NovemberRain MistyMountainHop etc.

    Jan 21, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: The Best Of H.P. Lovecraft: Bloodcurdling Tales of Horror

    Well, this was my first introduction into the world of H.P. Lovecraft, and I have to say I am mightily impressed. H.P. Lovecrafts writting is, well, weird and it took ...

    Jan 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Linkin Park Turned Sideways

    The beatles are the only one on the list that I like at all. As others before me have said, those other bands are just moder crap. Modern "rock", as ...

    Jan 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: TOP TEN WORST BOOKS

    Hmmmm... when I read the Lion, Whitch and the Wardrobe series I thought they were fabulous... but I haven't looked at them since then so I really have no idea ...

    Jan 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What are you listening to?

    Van Halen: Jamie's Cryin' once ive gone through listening to this whole cd then I'll listen to Led Zeppelin IV, one of the best cds ever made imo.

    Jan 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite horror author and story

    well, actually by now ive already read all but 2 of the stories in the book. I needed to read it really quickly because I have read very little this ...

    Jan 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Christmas!!!

    I got a Godin LG Hmb (electric guitar), the book The Best of H.P. Lovecraft: Bloodcurdling Tales of Horror and the Macabre (its absolutely fabulous! Lovecraft is a genius!), some ...

    Jan 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: TOP TEN WORST BOOKS

    The Oddysey :evil: . Definitely the most difficult, boring, and pointless book I have ever read. I had to read it for English class in 8th grade, and I believe ...

    Dec 28, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite horror author and story

    Whats your favorite horror author or favorite authors? Also, if you have a favorite book or short story, that'd be interesting to hear about. Mine would have to be H.P. ...

    Dec 26, 2004
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Something to Believe In

    You are correct that Christ's birthday is completely unknown, but the reason that "it was winter and therefore too cold for sheep to be outside with shepards" doesn't make sense ...

    Dec 17, 2004
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Something to Believe In

    Well sait tessitore! I was about to say the same thing but you said it better than I would have anyways. Also, just something to think about, I hear (and ...

    Dec 15, 2004


You must never give into despair. Allow yourself to slip down that road, and you surrender to your lowest instincts. In the darkest times, hope is something you give yourself. That is the meaning of inner strength.
— Uncle Iroh