User avatar

IceCreamMan

  • Media Reviews Re: The DaVinci Code

    Ive read Angels and Demons, DaVinci Code, and Deception Point. I thought that DaVinci Code was probably the worst of the three. So why the fame? Its the theory that ...

    Mar 5, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: Lord of The Rings or Harry Potter?

    Just a question: haven't any of you LOTR haters had to read books like the Odyssey and the Scarlett Letter in school? I'm wondering because the way you talk about ...

    Mar 4, 2006
  • General Articles Re: When Purpose Dies

    thanks Kiashana. I'm not going to be working on changing this anytime soon, since I already handed it in (got an A+!) and am busy with other homework. But this ...

    Feb 23, 2006
  • General Articles Re: When Purpose Dies

    to your first point: yea, it does stray from the main point. I thought it added to the story a bit though because it just adds more to show how ...

    Jan 2, 2006
  • General Articles Re: When Purpose Dies

    Just for background info, I wrote this piece when I was assigned by my english teacher to write a non-fiction narrative about what I did, or had previously done, over ...

    Dec 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: about a greek quote

    yea, thats pretty much how i intrepreted it. My teacher didn't really explain it much. I'm going to wait a while longer before I say who said it. A hint: ...

    Nov 26, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Rap is...

    I don't listen to rap. Or hardcore. In fact, I pretty much hate rap and hardcore (theres always some good, but most of it is BAD). The thing that makes ...

    Nov 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: about a greek quote

    Who said "The unexamined life is not worth living"? I'm just interested to see if anyone knows this (I'm sure the college students do). I learned it in my philosophy ...

    Nov 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Christmas List

    about 10 cds (from bands like Yes, Mahavishnu Orchestra, Deep Purple, Eagles, The Who, Kings Of Leon, etc.) A season of Stargate on DVD (go ahead, call me a geek, ...

    Nov 25, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Clash/Ramones

    definitely the clash. The ramones couldn't play real music. They basically sucked as musicians. Thats why all of their songs are so simple (thats all they COULD play with their ...

    Nov 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Harry Potter Fanatics!

    I just saw it. It was pretty good. Heres just a jumble of thoughts: I think each movie has been better than the previous one (2 better than 1, 3 ...

    Nov 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Who's your idol?

    Slash. Sure, not a writer/poet whatever, but I can like musical artists, right? And, of course, Hemingway. I would have to agree with you on this. The only other person ...

    Jun 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Bands/music

    Icecreamman, I know all about Guns N' Roses, they're my favourite band (hence the new avatar, it's Slash). I just meant they were one of the biggest bands in the ...

    Jan 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Bands/music

    what the hell happened to guns n roses? well, im not exactly sure what you meant by that. Ill just give a summery of the bands history, hope it answers ...

    Jan 22, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Republicans or Democrats? Conservative or Liberal?

    I lean towards being a conservative republican but not on all issues. My opinions, however, are extremely biased as Ive grown up in a family where my parents are very ...

    Jan 21, 2005


"Be yourself" is not advice. It's an existential crisis waiting to happen.
— Hank Green