User avatar

IceCreamMan

  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: End of Diplomacy

    Blood and brain matter was everywhere; too much too clean quickly. He went quickly to the computer and was just in time to see a message pop up: The part ...

    May 2, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Top 5 Best Books

    No particular order: Slaughter-House Five - Kurt Vonnegut Jr. This book is the most interestingly arranged piece of prose I have ever read. With aliens, war, and a sense of ...

    May 1, 2006
  • General Articles Re: Slaughter-House Five Literary Essay

    NOTE: I already turned this paper in to my teacher and got it back. I am posting it here for anyone interested in the book and/or theme of the essay. ...

    May 1, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: No-one does these anymore ...

    Fear not! I just so happen to have [s]a few cases of beer[/s] nice healthy underage non-caffeinated beverages stashed in my basement. Just remember what they always say: Its only ...

    May 1, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Creating an Evil Character

    Firstly, thinking in concrete factors of 'Good' and 'Evil' will benefit no one. You will end up with stock characters and a cliche plot. Think of it from a daoist ...

    May 1, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A funeral of Demons

    I loved this piece so much! It was so hilarious and such a fresh idea (who'd ever think of writing a story about demons having a funeral for prez Bush? ...

    May 1, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Odd Poem, didn't think much when writing it

    xanthan: I'm not sure what happened. I just reread this poem right now and you are correct, that part sounds terrrible. I wrote the poem while doing homework and didn't ...

    Apr 30, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Odd Poem, didn't think much when writing it

    Revised Version: My Fate (rough title, will likely change it later) Floating through the space of life; Follow the yellow brick road. Holding hands with fate, Her touch becomes cold. ...

    Apr 30, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: First Draft English Paper

    Authors Note: I wrote this today for an english assignment i got. The assignment was to write a diary entry for the "Migrant Mother" (its a famous picture of a ...

    Apr 30, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Shamefully, I know all the words

    I wish I knew the words to tons of songs.... But I'm a guitar player and all around musician, so I don't really pay attention to words most of the ...

    Apr 28, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: Steinbeck

    I am reading Grapes of Wrath for school as well. It is very well written and intrigueing, but the pace at which our crazy teacher is making us read it ...

    Apr 25, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Kingdom Hearts

    I own Kingdom Hearts II. Its pretty good. Compared to the origional, it improved in almost every way (especially the gummi ship stuff. This time its actually FUN to go ...

    Apr 24, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: The DaVinci Code

    EDITED

    Apr 24, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: pirates of the caribean

    Jeeze man, it was not like that. On a tour at MGM Studios called the "Backlot Tour", which was where you were shown how certain special effects are done in ...

    Apr 24, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: pirates of the caribean

    Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought they made the second and third movie at the same time. Yep, they did. And I have a good source too. A ...

    Apr 23, 2006


Forget ragebaiting. What about happybaiting. Purposely mentioning things that my friends like to make them happy and joyous. What about that, huh
— GengarTheGhost