-
Re: Battlestar Galactica
I love every episode I have seen, but I've missed so many that I am clueless as to what is going on. I just gave up. I'm waiting for re-runs.
May 10, 2006 -
Re: come in and find out
I might get a program to switch the format sometime later. Its in midi right now and I would really like it in mp3. Midi isn't very good. Zell: Thanks! ...
May 9, 2006 -
Re: come in and find out
so, yea, I've been here a while. Couple years actually, but I've never made one of these as far as I can remember. So I'm going to. Mainly because I ...
May 8, 2006 -
Re: The Various Tiring Aspects of Dreaming Too Deep
You know, Dream Deep, there are a couple problems with you following bushido: 1. You don't have a samuri sword with which to kill yourself if you were to fail ...
May 6, 2006 -
Re: Chapter One
Okay, I read it now. Thankyou for the spacing. I enjoyed the story very much. It was just the right pace in my opinion. More "show not tell" would be ...
May 6, 2006 -
Re: Most Disturbing Books
I don't know the name of it, but I read a short story by Kurt Vonnegut Jr. about how in the future people will all be "equal." And by "equal" ...
May 6, 2006 -
Re: Chapter One
I apologize in advance for responding before reading your entire post, but you need to edit this and put a space between each paragraph. I am assuming that you copied ...
May 6, 2006 -
Re: easter
I like it. A lot. There really isn't anything I can think of changing. It was short and sweet. Kinda reminded me of Emily Dickinson because of how short and ...
May 6, 2006 -
Re: Am I the only one who is in love with adult romances?
The only novel's I can think of that I like which are kinda romance are the ones by Ernest Hemingway such as the Sun Also Rises. Not really a romance ...
May 5, 2006 -
Re: Odd Poem, didn't think much when writing it
The rhythm here is good, but Holding hands with fate, Her touch becomes cold. here it went weird with 'her touch becomes cold' Maybe you should have it be Her ...
May 5, 2006 -
Re: Immigration Scapegoat
I'm sortof confused as to whether or not we are allowed to debate about this since its in the nonfiction section, but I'll just put in a couple words. First ...
May 3, 2006 -
Re: No More Movies For Me
This is extremely picky but I think that this line: About the funerals of my old friends. Might need changing. Why? Because when I was reading it all I could ...
May 3, 2006 -
Re: The Lord Of The Flies
I want your teacher for a day. I agree with you 100%. -My avatar is somewhat less cool. It's from Tales of Topographic Oceans, which is a record that no ...
May 3, 2006 -
Re: The Lord Of The Flies
I don't know about the book. I haven't read it :( . But i saw the black n white movie, which was pretty good. The idea was really awsome. I ...
May 2, 2006 -
Re: And Words Vanish
It was pretty good, but as xanthan said, some of the imagery is not really that moving or interesting or useful or whatever. Basically, theres a lot of imagery, but ...
May 2, 2006
