-
Re: favorite music
I listen to and love way too many genres of music to pick one. Same with musicians. I'll just list some I've been listening to recently though. Andrew Bird At ...
Mar 30, 2008 -
Re: New Music
I'm not sure what kinds of music you like, but I'll give it a shot. I am very big into music. These are just a few recommendations. If you like ...
Mar 19, 2008 -
Re: Peeling Away the Wallpaper
Don't try to cover everything about conformity or lack thereof in nine lines. Just pick one little aspect and deal with it. You don't have to come out and say ...
May 8, 2007 -
Re: Peeling Away the Wallpaper
I rearranged the line breaks so that some of the near-rhyme is at the end of lines now and it has a more consistent meter (long short long short ect., ...
Apr 23, 2007 -
Re: Rhetorical questions in poetry
So, I just read "The World's Going Under..." by wildlove100% , and what struck me most when reading it was how little I really know about the usage of questions ...
Apr 17, 2007 -
Re: The World's Going Under...
I think this could work quite well as a spoken poem. I've been to a few poetry slams at local cafés and such, and the style in which you wrote ...
Apr 17, 2007 -
Re: Peeling Away the Wallpaper
Other then that, no gripes 'cept on the last two lines. The last line seems cut short, the lack of syllables. "Texture, the hand discerns/And the parchment conforms" sounds more ...
Apr 12, 2007 -
Re: Peeling Away the Wallpaper
Peeling Away the Wallpaper A flowery façade feigns a feeble Ignorance of depth, but when you Strip off all the paper—delve beyond Learned behavior, taught ideals, Insecurities, and the chiming ...
Apr 11, 2007 -
Re: Trapped By The Watchtower
I play guitar, and have done so for about 2.5 years. I started a band in October of 2006. Since then we have played several shows in Duluth, MN, but ...
Feb 2, 2007 -
Re: Where does everyone live?
Duluth, MN Pretty nice place, although winters can be a bit too cold and long. If you ever visit Duluth, you MUST swim in Lake Superior. I prefer the rocky ...
Aug 21, 2006 -
Re: What are you listening to at the moment?
Cloud Connected - In Flames
Aug 20, 2006 -
Re: America Hates Athiests
It's strange that Christians should 'hate' atheists, because that would go against their teachings... Are not Christians told to "love thy neighbour"? Someone saying "your gonna go to hell because ...
Aug 17, 2006 -
Re: The DaVinci Code
IceCreamMan, calling Adam101 a "retard" for stating his opinion isn't acceptable. Here's a better way of saying what you meant: I believe you have a right to you opinion, I ...
Aug 16, 2006 -
Re: Panic! At The Disco
I've heard a lot of their music. I don't especially like it, but its more that I don't like that style of music. Compared to other pop-punk/emo bands, I'd say ...
Jul 23, 2006 -
Re: Emergency E-Mail Compilation
Email me anytime you want. I don't care what its about. I don't get many emails, so it would be delightful to hear from anyone, even if I've never talked ...
May 18, 2006
