User avatar

IceCreamMan

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Something to Believe In

    I think that all most religions are formed when a group of people feels a need to worship a creator or creators. This need could be sparked by seeing the ...

    Dec 11, 2004
  • Media Reviews Re: Farenheit 451

    I know what your saying about it not being sci-fi, although I would have to disagree. It doesn't have aliens or other galaxies. Their not living on another planet. They ...

    Dec 5, 2004
  • Media Reviews Re: Farenheit 451

    This book is the first Ray Bradbury book I have ever read. I had to read it for my 9th grade english class. All I have to say about this ...

    Dec 2, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Bands/music

    Id have to agree with you on rap. I dont like any of it. Its just not appealing to me. Then again, I dont like many modern/mainstream bands/music so I ...

    Nov 30, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Bands/music

    Whats your favorite band or rapper or instrumentalist? Favorite style music (be specific, don't just say"rock" say something like ""early punk rock" or "70s hard rock". My favorite kind of ...

    Nov 26, 2004
  • Writing Tips Re: Reasons for writing

    I dont know why I write. I guess I do it for fun (although a lot of my work is for school). Its kinda weird though. I sometimes really love ...

    Nov 21, 2004
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Preternatural Tranquility

    Thanks for the great feedback! Im not going to do any revision on this copy because I have a more revised one at school (but I lost the floppy I ...

    Nov 21, 2004
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Preternatural Tranquility

    This is a short story(horror) I wrote for my english class (9th grade). I hope you like it because it took me forever to write but dont lie. Be brutally ...

    Nov 21, 2004


I am deeply disturbed by your ability to meow.
— Carina