User avatar

Icaruss

  • Writing Tips Re: Killing Off a Character

    I like doing it when the reader less expects it. Its more shocking that way, and conveys some dark humour too, which is what usually is found in my work. ...

    Nov 10, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Character nams

    Popular surnames in [country], in Google. And Baby Name sites. You just pick one that sounds good.

    Nov 10, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Starting backwards?

    No, no. I get it. You want your plot to be backwards, but the actual story, and narration to be forward. ... Right? I can... I can do some flowcharts, ...

    Nov 7, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Starting backwards?

    Well, I did this once. And you people didn't get it. But I love non-linear stories. There was actually this one short story by... a Latinamerican author, I don't remember ...

    Nov 7, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Idea for a story

    Actually it does sound cliched, and I don't even read romance. I think that you could pull this off as a comedy. Other than that it will probably end up ...

    Mar 24, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: May I have a moment of your time?

    That's a cool setting for a novel and all but... Are you gonna quit school...? Cause if you are... don't. Not a good idea.

    Mar 24, 2006


You know what the big problem is in telling fantasy and reality apart? They're both ridiculous.
— The 12th Doctor