User avatar

Icaruss

  • Writing Tips Re: Help with a plot point...

    Boy likes girl. Girl only sees boy as a friend. Boy asks girl number two to help him get girl number one. Girl number one is actually a lesbian and ...

    Sep 7, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: The Best Plot Planning/Outline

    WHat I do is come up with the story, and then write the start. If I'm going to keep writing, then I figure out what'll happen, which means, doing a ...

    Aug 31, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Different Ways of Saying "Said"

    Sometimes you can just not use anything at all. Makes the dialogue flow better.

    Aug 30, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Into the Male mind...

    "Why'd you murder that man, Agatha?" "I was on my period." "Aw, chucks! Case dismissed."

    Aug 25, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Into the Male mind...

    Girls are easy. You can make them do anything, and explain it by saying they're on their period.

    Aug 25, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Eliminating "to be"!

    Even though I would change the last sentence, I still like the first one better.

    Aug 22, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Does this sound halfway decent?

    If people live in the real world, why are all the names sounding like they've been pulled from some fantasy book? Just saying.

    Aug 11, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Does this have any potential?

    Yeah, but he was a struggling artist and his first attempt to make a big revolution and stuff failed miserably. He also lacked social skills. That's the kind of thing ...

    Jul 4, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Does this have any potential?

    Reminds me of the HIS DARK MATERIALS trilogy. You know, the Golden Compass and such. But other than that, any story has potential. This one can be really interesting, even ...

    Jul 4, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: I Got A Really Good Idea

    But it's a little bit convulted. Just gonna put it here to see if it makes any sense: enter Robert Smaldon. He's a low profile comic-book writer, working for hire ...

    Jul 4, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Writer's block smashed to pieces!

    That's happened to me too. Well, I never actually stop writing, but there seems to be times where all I'm doing is revising old work and not actually producing anything. ...

    Jun 28, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Titles and Writing With Titles

    When I first started writing my latest story called "Tangled Up In Blue", I wanted to do a straight up adaptation of the Real Live version of that Bob Dylan ...

    Jun 24, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: I don't know if I can go on

    If you feel you can't do anything with the story anymore, and feel like you're just filling up pages, then leave it alone. Don't delete it, maybe you'll change your ...

    Jun 11, 2008
  • Research Re: Searching for "S" words

    Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious?

    Jun 11, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: School Writing Club

    The best workshops, I believe, are the more liberal ones. Every one writes what they want, read it to the rest, and then the whole class actively works to make ...

    Jun 10, 2008


Not me seeing all these wall posts about peoples quotes and wondering: "When will it be my turn?"
— thetaostedwriter