-
Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever
Cold. The snow fell down, softly, in my face. Cold. Cold, like the corpses of my friends, that were gunned down back in the middle of nowhere, gunned down for ...
Nov 8, 2006 -
Re: letters from your characters
Dear Author, Jesus-bloody-Christ, mate. Really. Look, all we ever wanted was to protect England. We're just two blokes, trying to give what we can for our country. OK. Granted, so ...
Nov 8, 2006 -
Re: Character Answer Game
Well, yes I do. And it's fucking expensive. - Atticus Anansi. Same sex marriage? Yay, or nay?
Nov 8, 2006 -
Re: Losing interest?
Tolkien was a terrible, terrible writer. I find him to be incredibly stale, and boring. But you don't have to use his style in order to do the "Create A ...
Nov 6, 2006 -
Re: Character Answer Game
They ask me why I do it... y'know, dress as a bird and fight crime, and all... I just tell them I do it for the kids. For them to ...
May 12, 2006 -
Re: What are you reading at the moment?
American Psycho , by Bret Easton Ellis. I'm also rereading Kingdom Come , by Mark Waid (and the great Alex Ross), which is always good.
Mar 16, 2006 -
Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever
Johnny placed one of his hands in his buttcheek, and giggled, like a kid who wants a lollypop, and cries, and cries, and cries, and cries, until his parents, who ...
Mar 13, 2006 -
Re: Write A Commercial
Three people are in a sidewalk, besides a new car they just bought. One of them takes out a camera and gives it to one of the other two, for ...
Sep 18, 2005 -
Re: The Classics- Recommendations
Classics? Here you go: Watchmen -- By Alan Moore, and Dave Gibbons. The Dark Knight Returns -- By Frank Miller. The Dark Knight Strikes Back -- By Frank Miller. Kingdom ...
Sep 15, 2005
