User avatar

Icaruss

  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Killing. Yeah. I'd like to be the most blood-thirsty, scum-sucking gunslinger out there. The worst killer in the world. Meaning the best. I mean, I reckon there are two types ...

    Sep 11, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: title-'the surprise'

    But it wasn't really her father's son, because the baby was immaculatly concieved by the devil .

    Sep 11, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: title-'the surprise'

    It's her father's. Incest!

    Sep 10, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Am I a rebel? Well, let's see. Heh. Am I a rebel? Is it rebellous to cut up a... Am I a rebel if I kill people? If I wipe ...

    Sep 2, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    "Some place that doesn't seem so much like hell." Detective John Mills. If someone cut up your face, and left you horribly deformed, and you had a chance to die ...

    Aug 29, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Probably the Pope. Or, you know, Jesus Christ. -- Gavin. How's life treating you?

    Aug 26, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Well... I punched Fiona, like. OK. Not a punch, like, alright, but like... It was definately a shove, but, in the face, like... Look, oyu know I'm not a violent ...

    Dec 18, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Creating Titles/Plots Seperately.

    I usually have the story come first, and then add a title. Right now, I'm using the title COLORS, which each narrator's section having a color as a title. So, ...

    Dec 15, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Answering machines

    Oy! yous 'uv reached me kun, vinnie's kun, dat is, likesay. if yous wanna rabbit ter me ma', dun she'll pick up if de feel'n is reciprocated. and dat means ...

    Dec 15, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Well, I can type really, quick. But, what's the rush, like? I take it slow. Think about what I'm saying in them papers, like, I don't just blurt out whatever ...

    Dec 15, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Pets? Wee animals, like? Who wants them? All what an animal cunt is good for is being cooked, likesay, ken? I'm not joking, I mean, I'd eat dog if they ...

    Dec 14, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Chess? let me yabber ya summit abaht chess. ya clock, chess is for rip the bloomin' 'airs, mate. if I want war, i'll just Scapa Fla ter bleedin' ireland, and ...

    Dec 12, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Well, I dun eat vegetables. 'Cause, you see, it's all them fucking chemicals, un all. They fuck you up. The other day, like, my friend, this scrawny lookin' mutherfucker called ...

    Dec 10, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    People betray me all the time. But then I just buy someone off, for him to betray them off. I've got a lot off money, you see. I usually end ...

    Nov 10, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Losing interest?

    Well, he was a genius. Yes. But he was a terrible writer. He created a wonderful world, but really, reading the Lord of the Rings pretty much took an attention ...

    Nov 8, 2006


Some people are hourglass shaped, some people are apple shaped, some people are pear shaped, some people are even bean pole shaped, but if we’re not careful we all become banana shaped. This is your gentle posture reminder.
— Ranger