User avatar

Icaruss

  • Lounge, The Re: The YWS crit shop

    Here you go. Anybody, please. How about it? I have so many unused points I can give them away as quickly as I can give my... my... I didn't think ...

    Mar 22, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Who isn't?

    Sep 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Your Fantasy Wedding (or real)

    I wouldn't need a wedding. Me and my beloved would seal our relationship with a week of nothing but the seckz

    Sep 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Favourite Lyrics

    I JUST WANNA LIVE -- performed by Good Charlotte. I need an alarm system in my house So I know when people are creepin' about These people are freakin' me ...

    Sep 18, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: What Do You Like About YWS?

    I came here for something else. I came here for the ladieeees... OH YEAH!

    Sep 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Your "name"!

    What about... Buck Naked? Yeah, I know, Seinfeld. I couldn't help it. Now, according to the generator, I'm Sly Steeldong. Pretty good.

    Sep 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I Will Crit Your Work!!!!

    OKAY. I'LL LET YOUR REVIEW MY WORK. CONSIDER YOURSELF LUCKY. ... or not. =S

    Sep 15, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: What was your first story about?

    I remember writing a story in first grade, of primary. There I was, trying to think about something to write... when it hit me: A Men In Black Ripoff! It ...

    Sep 15, 2005


He began to wonder why he had felt uneasy at all. It was like a man wondering in broad daylight why a dream had appeared so terrible to him at night.
— Chinua Achebe, Things Fall Apart