User avatar

Icaruss

  • Lounge, The Re: Critique the Person Above You!

    Dangerous Ink (prologue)

    Nov 19, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Grindhouse

    Shoot 'Em Up isn't a grindhouse film. Neither is The Last House In The Left. Grindhouse films include: Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!, and Cannibal Holocaust. Romero's films are Grindhouse movies ...

    Nov 19, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: ICE Campaign

    That's just stupid. If you have a contact name by the name of "Mum" then they'll call that contact. Contrary to popular belief, most people aren't really that stupid.

    Nov 19, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Duck! Duck! Areida Duck!

    Quack is Whack. See what I did there?

    Nov 15, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Seventh Element, another great writing forum

    Thanks a bunch.

    Nov 8, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Attention Storybook Wrtiers! Pt.2

    When you guys say 'Reality' do you mean that 'High-School' type of thing, or do you mean, gritty R-Rated Crime! RPing?

    Nov 6, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Attention Storybook Wrtiers! Pt.2

    Crime!

    Nov 5, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: What Perspective Do You Like To Write In?

    My stories always change perspectives as the focus on characters change For example, in "The Edge of a Straight Razor" all parts focused on Jacob he would narrate, while Old ...

    Nov 3, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: NaNo

    Well... I know you've already done more than enough for me on one of my other novellas, but maybe you'll have fun editting my next story... I've decided to do ...

    Nov 2, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Critique the Person Above You!

    Wings . Good one.

    Nov 2, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Critique the Person Above You!

    The Stranded

    Oct 28, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Critiques (Who wants one?)

    Great! Thanks a bunch, and I'll e-mail you the story (I would simply post it, or PM it, but it has some formatting things that won't transfer to the board. ...

    Aug 28, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Critiques (Who wants one?)

    Um... I would really like a critique (if you can) of the article I posted ages ago in the non-fiction section. It's called 'The President of Iran Is Sick And ...

    Aug 28, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Last post?

    I had the last post. Hoho.

    May 23, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: YWS Needs A Mascot!

    Dragon? Boy, I didn't see that one coming. Kangaroos will stomp on your graves, Young Writers, on your graves!

    May 12, 2006


“I'm so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers.”
— L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables