-
Re: Animal Rights
Animals are people too!
Jun 14, 2008 -
Re: Critique the Person Above You!
I didn't forget about you: Invasion of the Penis Snatchers, man.
Jun 10, 2008 -
Re: This is big and may be a solution to energy crisis
Algae are people too!
Jun 10, 2008 -
Re: School Food Laced with Ecstasy
That's hilarious.
May 21, 2008 -
Re: Critique the Person Above You!
Stop bumping this. This thread never dies. Doesn't need help, really. Just some guy who's not getting critiques on their latest post. Here you go! The Heart of Heavens
Dec 18, 2007 -
Re: YWS Award Results
Best Story. Dude, seriously? Thanks a lot, guys! And congratulations to all.
Dec 13, 2007 -
Re: Good books out there?
Bah. Read Irvine Welsh's Trainspotting.
Dec 11, 2007 -
Re: Critique exchange
It's alright. I'll play, though. Wanna have a go?
Dec 8, 2007 -
Re: Wait, what's going on? Is it next year already?
It's just Southern Hemisphere time. It's already 2008 over here, don'tcha know? :?
Dec 7, 2007 -
Re: Critique exchange
I posted the exact same idea in the Writing Activities section and nobody answered it. You guys suck.
Dec 2, 2007 -
Re: 20 Questions
Is he over forty?
Nov 27, 2007 -
Re: Inspired Writers promoting
Alright.
Nov 26, 2007 -
Re: 20 Questions
Is he black?
Nov 26, 2007 -
Re: Hypothetically speaking, of course!
I rarely critique grammar or spelling. I comment about how the story works, if the dialogue works, if it flows well, if it's enjoyable, if it's authentic, you know, if ...
Nov 22, 2007 -
Re: Has A Local Man Written An 8th Harry Potter Book?
Since when does fanfiction get press?
Nov 20, 2007
