User avatar

Icaruss

  • WRFF Archive Re: The Critique... Click?

    TL G-Wooster's done. Sorry this is taking so long. I'm lazy.

    Sep 1, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Cormac and Eddy Discuss Women and Break-Ups.

    “Such a crappy season,” Cormac sighs. “What?” “Autumn, man. It’s the crappiest season there is. What’s the point? I mean, summer’s hot and winter’s cold and spring’s all fluffy and

    Sep 1, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: What Gender Is Your Browsing History?

    Likelihood of you being FEMALE is 63% Likelihood of you being MALE is 37% Which is weird, considering all the porn.

    Sep 1, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Screenwriting

    I do screenwriting. What do you want to talk about?

    Aug 31, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The YWS Olympic Tally (Finalised)

    Since I didn't participate in any other event, I guess I'm stuck with what I got. Congratulations JFW, man, you're so far ahead that [insert clever racing analogy here].

    Aug 31, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: something kind of scavenger

    I don't like fantasy. Actually, that's not true, I can enjoy any kind of story, it's just that fantasy and science fiction always tend to care more about the world ...

    Aug 31, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: The Single Greatest Threat To Civilization

    I think Image removed. Funny, but too risque for this site - Nate applies. Add to that a threesome. And bears. And a man.

    Aug 31, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: The Best Plot Planning/Outline

    WHat I do is come up with the story, and then write the start. If I'm going to keep writing, then I figure out what'll happen, which means, doing a ...

    Aug 31, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Different Ways of Saying "Said"

    Sometimes you can just not use anything at all. Makes the dialogue flow better.

    Aug 30, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Good books about writing

    STORY: Substance, Structure, Style and The Principles of Screenwriting. It's by Robert McKee and it's not just for screenwriting. I mean, it's supposed to be, but it discusses character development ...

    Aug 28, 2008
  • Poetry Discussion Re: How doe everyone feel about Howl by Allen Ginsberg

    I like the first part. The second one about Moloch I didn't. Haven't read the third one.

    Aug 26, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Into the Male mind...

    "Why'd you murder that man, Agatha?" "I was on my period." "Aw, chucks! Case dismissed."

    Aug 25, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Into the Male mind...

    Girls are easy. You can make them do anything, and explain it by saying they're on their period.

    Aug 25, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: English vs American writers

    There's no different in style. It's just the way the characters talk and the words used and the spelling, I guess. But I see no difference in style.

    Aug 24, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Conversations

    Well. I have no idea why this was dug up, it's sort of embarrassing. Although I do kinda like it, it's not really good and JFW pretty much summed it ...

    Aug 24, 2008


Veni, vidi, scripsi ~ I came, I saw, I wrote
— steampowered