-
Re: Falling for Jake
Jesus in heaven. It's a flashback. What's the problem? It even says: A LIFETIME AGO. It's not complicated. It doesn't need to be put in italics. Other than that, it's ...
Sep 24, 2008 -
Re: Living with humans has taught dogs morals, say scientists
Pavlov's Dog.
Sep 24, 2008 -
Re: Feed Meee..
Would you, please? =D
Sep 24, 2008 -
Re: Batman's Bat Messages (for Jared's contest)
This was funny. That's all I have to say.
Sep 24, 2008 -
Re: Cormac and Eddy Discuss Women and Break-Ups.
Thanks a bunch. But I won't be putting the flashbacks in itallics.
Sep 23, 2008 -
Re: September
This was funny. It's the kind of thing I expect to see somewhere in a poetry book, accompanied by other longer poems. There, I'd be like: "Whoa, baby." But alone, ...
Sep 18, 2008 -
Re: Asplosions
I just wrote a scene where: Fucking niggers, he mutters before… He presses the trigger and the guns goes off— —cantthink— –– in his hand . It’s… misfire. It’s... A ...
Sep 14, 2008 -
Re: Help with a plot point...
Boy likes girl. Girl only sees boy as a friend. Boy asks girl number two to help him get girl number one. Girl number one is actually a lesbian and ...
Sep 7, 2008 -
Re: Cormac and Eddy Discuss Women and Break-Ups.
Thanks! (that's another bump)
Sep 6, 2008 -
Re: Golden
Man, I did not like this. I'm sorry, really, I am, but this is just info dumping. I always say that fantasy doesn't work when you're preoccupied with explaining the ...
Sep 6, 2008 -
Re: Chocoholic's Cheerful Critiques!
Here you go! Thanks a whole bunch. It's kinda short, by the by. Cormac and Eddy Discuss Women and Break-Ups.
Sep 6, 2008 -
Re: Cormac and Eddy Discuss Women and Break-Ups.
Man!
Sep 5, 2008 -
Re: The Young Writers Society Has A Bank Account
Sell-out, man! Come on!
Sep 5, 2008 -
Re: Recommend your favorite book
One Hundred Years of Solitude, by Gabriel Garcia Marquez. It was the very first book to EVER inspire a physical reaction from me--and not nausea. As I read the ending, ...
Sep 2, 2008 -
Re: Recommend your favorite book
Trainspotting and Glue, by Irvine Welsh. The Time of the Hero (La Ciudad y los Perros), by Mario Vargas Llosa.
Sep 1, 2008
