User avatar

Icaruss

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Twilight vs. Harry potter

    I think it's funny how a lot of people who hate Twilight, talk about Harry Potter having three-dimensional characters and stuff. I'm not gonna say Harry Potter is the lowest ...

    Oct 20, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: What are you currently reading?

    "Aunt Julia and the Scriptwriter," by Mario Vargas Llosa. Next up is: "Conversation In The Cathedral," by the same guy, or "No Country For Old Men," by Cormac McCarthy.

    Oct 15, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Free Reviews

    OK. But these stories are not that good: Cormac and Eddy Discuss Women and Break-Ups . Born Again .

    Oct 10, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Attention College Students!

    Well, I could do something. But I'm a Peruvian College student so it wouldn't be very relevant.

    Oct 10, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Book one, book two - what's the point?

    It's neater.

    Oct 9, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Choose a hero

    Look, if you can make the decision of changing your character into a dragon, and not have problems with plot or development then you're doing it wrong. But a water ...

    Oct 9, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: What are you currently reading?

    The Feast of the Goat, by Mario Vargas Llosa. I'm also rereading La Ciudad y Los Perros by the same guy, for Literature class.

    Oct 4, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Born Again

    Well, I don't want to put it in italics because that would make it seem like they were dreams, or flashbacks. I want it to seem like it's all happening ...

    Oct 1, 2008
  • General Articles Re: [deleted]

    This is the most bitter, hateful piece I've read here. Really, it's quite awful.

    Sep 29, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite shows

    The Sopranos is the best show ever made. Then... Arrested Development, Peep Show. Lost is great, too, and Nip/Tuck's first season is amazing. I didn't like the second and third ...

    Sep 29, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Born Again

    Bobby waits outside the room, rubbing his hands together. The doctor’s been there for over an hour, stepping out every once in a while, asking for towels, tissues, hot water, ...

    Sep 29, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Cormac and Eddy Discuss Women and Break-Ups.

    But... But... The whole point... With the... And... Mario Vargas Llosa... Sigh. Did you like it, at least?

    Sep 26, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Come closer, my pretties. (Re-Opened!)

    Would you, please? =D

    Sep 25, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Charecter Scenarios

    "I think we have this game already," Eddy sighed, calmly. No, seriously, we do.

    Sep 25, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Stuck on making realistic Charecters

    Well, if you say to yourself: "My character is going to be totally dirty and realistic!" Then you're doing it wrong.

    Sep 25, 2008


they got that magical iridescence that you don't expect to be on a sky rat y'know
— Ari11