User avatar

Icaruss

  • Randomosity Re: Your "name"!

    What about... Buck Naked? Yeah, I know, Seinfeld. I couldn't help it. Now, according to the generator, I'm Sly Steeldong. Pretty good.

    Sep 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I Will Crit Your Work!!!!

    OKAY. I'LL LET YOUR REVIEW MY WORK. CONSIDER YOURSELF LUCKY. ... or not. =S

    Sep 15, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: The Secret Path

    The Secret Path The Secret Path was found in the left side of the house. Under the trapdoor we discovered. We didn’t knew where it lead, or what it was ...

    Sep 15, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Guess who's back?

    It's horrible, isn't it? Yes. Yes it is. OK, it isn't, I'm just joking. Anyways, hello to everybody too. And if you want to see my work just go and ...

    Sep 15, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: The Classics- Recommendations

    Classics? Here you go: Watchmen -- By Alan Moore, and Dave Gibbons. The Dark Knight Returns -- By Frank Miller. The Dark Knight Strikes Back -- By Frank Miller. Kingdom ...

    Sep 15, 2005
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Five Fingers of Fury

    Thanks for the comment! But really, do you think I should bring the rating up? Make it an R ? Yeah, sure, there's sex, and some language... but nothing a ...

    Sep 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    10/10. As I said in the "Rate a Sig" thread: ANYTHING FOR GUNS N' ROSES.

    Sep 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    She's got a smile that it seems to me Reminds me of childhood memories Where everything Was as fresh as the bright blue sky Now and then when I see ...

    Sep 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya! part deux

    ^ Has a sister that used to live in a place I've never, ever visited.

    Sep 15, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: What was your first story about?

    I remember writing a story in first grade, of primary. There I was, trying to think about something to write... when it hit me: A Men In Black Ripoff! It ...

    Sep 15, 2005
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Five Fingers of Fury

    Five Fingers of Fury, or the Death of All Morality . When you are a man, you always come to a certain age when you start to make discoveries. Most ...

    Sep 15, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: My story I worte when I was 12

    Yes. I can tell you were twelve. Look, I don't want to sound smart, or anything... I mean, let's face it, I'm fourteen... but really. The story sucks. It's the ...

    Sep 15, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Guess who's back?

    Consider it scratched. About the genre thing, I like to write anything actually. I used to write, and read, a lot of Fantasy. But then I reached puberty, and I ...

    Sep 15, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: <untitled>

    I'm not a description basher. But it isn't a great story either. It's a likeable story, I'll give you that. Anyways, the amount of Fantasy Genre stories which have characters ...

    Sep 15, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Guess who's back?

    Nobody, I'm new. Hey, everybody, I'm Icaruss and, guess what? I'm a writer. Yeah: another one . I'm just looking for a place where I can post "my work", and ...

    Sep 14, 2005


As my artist’s statement explains, my work is utterly incomprehensible and is therefore full of deep significance.
— Calvin