User avatar

Icaruss

  • Randomosity Re: Your Fantasy Wedding (or real)

    I wouldn't need a wedding. Me and my beloved would seal our relationship with a week of nothing but the seckz

    Sep 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Favourite Lyrics

    I JUST WANNA LIVE -- performed by Good Charlotte. I need an alarm system in my house So I know when people are creepin' about These people are freakin' me ...

    Sep 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    2/10 because I hate those kinds of thoughts. You know, the world is not real. How can we know if this is not all a dream? How can we tell ...

    Sep 18, 2005
  • Archive Re: The Killers: A RPG

    "Wait... What the fuck was I talking about?" "I was listening to the radio..." "Wait... I said something about..." "Rats, motherfucker, rats. You said your apartment was full of rats. ...

    Sep 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    Fly. Man. Tell - "Moon Boots"

    Sep 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya! part deux

    ^Has ninja, demon, knight, red-eyed, avatar dude.

    Sep 18, 2005
  • General Articles Re: Interview: Miss Music

    Zero. The arithmetical symbol 0 or denoting the absence of all magnitude or quantity. -Merriam-Webster Dictionary. Null. Zilch. That’s the number of people in the current music course for S3. ...

    Sep 16, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    The Pulp Fiction Soundtrack. The Centurians: Bullwinkle Part II

    Sep 16, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: The Secret Path

    Thanks for the review! I know I use a lot of commas but... eh... No, I have no excuse for that. I just figure people need pauses, don't they? On ...

    Sep 16, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi!

    I'll give you a clue: One of them is in the front page. Thanks a bunch. And have fun writing.

    Sep 16, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Guess who's back?

    Yeah. I think you're right. I'll just have to get one myself... and when I do... you'll see... ha, ha, ha... oh, yes, you'll see... *insane laughter* --Ahem-- OK.

    Sep 16, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: "Four to Stand" - Prologue

    That was really good. A good prologue for a book, gets you to know what the kinds of characters are they, what they can do. It also builds up interest. ...

    Sep 16, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Guess who's back?

    OK, everybody has a title now. So, I would consider it fair, if I gave myself one, too. So, here I go. How about: The Forum's Guy Who Doesn't Want ...

    Sep 16, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi!

    HI!!! ... I don't know what to say! Wait, wait, wait. I think I've just had a breakthrough. I'm new here too, so... how about I review your work, and ...

    Sep 16, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: What Do You Like About YWS?

    I came here for something else. I came here for the ladieeees... OH YEAH!

    Sep 15, 2005


It's crazy how your life can be twisted upside down inside out and around and you can get sushi from safeway still looking like a normal person
— starchild314