User avatar

Icaruss

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Topics of Conversation

    Thanks for the comments. I corrected the "living" thing, first for pointing that out. I don't tend to re-read my stuff.

    Mar 13, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Rush Hour

    It's a nice piece of writing. Nothing extremely good, but it's nice, and it has potential. BUT: By sheer misfortune, I had been caught in a traffic jam for the ...

    Mar 13, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    Johnny placed one of his hands in his buttcheek, and giggled, like a kid who wants a lollypop, and cries, and cries, and cries, and cries, until his parents, who ...

    Mar 13, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Topics of Conversation

    “Somebody should do something with these bastards.” Edward complains, while ignoring the small child –probably eight, or nine- who is knocking his window, with a pleading look upon his face. ...

    Mar 13, 2006
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Five Fingers of Fury

    Damn you, Sophie! DAAAAAAAMN YOUUU!!! *ahem* Anybody else wants to give it a read?

    Dec 1, 2005
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Five Fingers of Fury

    I guess it wasn't on Tuesday... but that's cool. I can wait...

    Sep 24, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    ^Guns n' Roses! *smacks whoever doesn't know Sweet Child O' Mine 's lyrics* Oh... and you don't have a sig, so I'll just give ElectricBlueMonkey another 10/10.

    Sep 19, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: My story I worte when I was 12

    I didn't meant to sound harsh... or... unprofessional... I'm not saying that the story sucks because IT WAS WRITTEN BY a 12 year old, I'm just saying it's not good. ...

    Sep 19, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Guess who's back!!!!

    Oh God! I can't believe you're back! It's been a WHILE! ... OK. I don't know you.

    Sep 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Who isn't?

    Sep 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Ajax

    Sep 18, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Write A Commercial

    Three people are in a sidewalk, besides a new car they just bought. One of them takes out a camera and gives it to one of the other two, for ...

    Sep 18, 2005
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Silver Glitter

    Good job. Great personal piece. Good use of the metaphors... beautifully written. Like the other member said, it's very poetic. Too bad I find those kinds of things boring. But ...

    Sep 18, 2005
  • Archive Re: The Killers: A RPG

    Here's the tutorial, for anybody who cares. The link doesn't work, and I'm too lazy to delete it. Because of the debacle that was the RPG and Games section from ...

    Sep 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    NO! NO! NO! NOT THE SPECTRUM! NOT PHYSICS! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! 9/10 ... or... 1/10 ... because it reminds me of school. But whichever you prefer.

    Sep 18, 2005


Life is a banana peel and I am the fool who dared to tread on it.
— looseleaf