User avatar

Icaruss

  • Writing Tips Re: Character nams

    Popular surnames in [country], in Google. And Baby Name sites. You just pick one that sounds good.

    Nov 10, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    People betray me all the time. But then I just buy someone off, for him to betray them off. I've got a lot off money, you see. I usually end ...

    Nov 10, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Atticus Anansi

    Um... Bump?

    Nov 10, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Losing interest?

    Well, he was a genius. Yes. But he was a terrible writer. He created a wonderful world, but really, reading the Lord of the Rings pretty much took an attention ...

    Nov 8, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    Cold. The snow fell down, softly, in my face. Cold. Cold, like the corpses of my friends, that were gunned down back in the middle of nowhere, gunned down for ...

    Nov 8, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: letters from your characters

    Dear Author, Jesus-bloody-Christ, mate. Really. Look, all we ever wanted was to protect England. We're just two blokes, trying to give what we can for our country. OK. Granted, so ...

    Nov 8, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Well, yes I do. And it's fucking expensive. - Atticus Anansi. Same sex marriage? Yay, or nay?

    Nov 8, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Starting backwards?

    No, no. I get it. You want your plot to be backwards, but the actual story, and narration to be forward. ... Right? I can... I can do some flowcharts, ...

    Nov 7, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Starting backwards?

    Well, I did this once. And you people didn't get it. But I love non-linear stories. There was actually this one short story by... a Latinamerican author, I don't remember ...

    Nov 7, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Atticus Anansi

    Well, thanks for the comments. And, yeah, you probably haven't been looking enough, avidreader. There's a bunch of things with swearing, that are great in life. What I try to ...

    Nov 7, 2006
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Raechell (Part 1)

    Ahem. OK, first of all, before going into this deep, could I please, please urge you not to use CAPS when people are shouting. Ever. I mean, yes. She must ...

    Nov 7, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Losing interest?

    Tolkien was a terrible, terrible writer. I find him to be incredibly stale, and boring. But you don't have to use his style in order to do the "Create A ...

    Nov 6, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Atticus Anansi

    This is a really bizarre little scene I wrote up in the middle of the night, out of boredom. Nothing really happens, but I think the dialogue is pretty good, ...

    Nov 6, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Last post?

    I had the last post. Hoho.

    May 23, 2006
  • Scripts Re: Criminalities: A One Act Play (Rated for Language)

    Or my own Reservoir Dogs rippoff. It ain't all that great. (There is a table. And in the table there are two men: Rob and Stevie. Partners. They are in ...

    May 14, 2006


All I know, is that admitting that I'm bi was the only time I ever felt like I was truly myself and it really freed me from the eternal depression/prison I felt like I was trapped in.. and figuring that out really explained why I found emo girls so unbelievably alluring.
— Junebug