User avatar

Icaruss

  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Well... I punched Fiona, like. OK. Not a punch, like, alright, but like... It was definately a shove, but, in the face, like... Look, oyu know I'm not a violent ...

    Dec 18, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Creating Titles/Plots Seperately.

    I usually have the story come first, and then add a title. Right now, I'm using the title COLORS, which each narrator's section having a color as a title. So, ...

    Dec 15, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Answering machines

    Oy! yous 'uv reached me kun, vinnie's kun, dat is, likesay. if yous wanna rabbit ter me ma', dun she'll pick up if de feel'n is reciprocated. and dat means ...

    Dec 15, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Well, I can type really, quick. But, what's the rush, like? I take it slow. Think about what I'm saying in them papers, like, I don't just blurt out whatever ...

    Dec 15, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Pets? Wee animals, like? Who wants them? All what an animal cunt is good for is being cooked, likesay, ken? I'm not joking, I mean, I'd eat dog if they ...

    Dec 14, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Colors: Pink

    Here's some more. Although this post is essencially a bump. Come on, guys, give me some feedback. I know it's kinda dirty, and the language is filthy, but you can ...

    Dec 12, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: What do people do besides writing?

    I go to parties. And drink. And talk to people. That's where I get all the stories, see?

    Dec 12, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hi. I'm Icaruss. I'm not new, but nobody really knows me. So, here I am. Know me.

    Dec 12, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Speed Writing

    That's esencially what I do. All the time. With my work, like. I mean, this novel I'm writing. I just sat down, and thought about one phrase, and then everything ...

    Dec 12, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Last Names

    I search them up in Google. Most popular surnames in a given area. Easy stuff. Or just pick them up from names I know, from unknown celebrities, or something I ...

    Dec 12, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Chess? let me yabber ya summit abaht chess. ya clock, chess is for rip the bloomin' 'airs, mate. if I want war, i'll just Scapa Fla ter bleedin' ireland, and ...

    Dec 12, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Well, I dun eat vegetables. 'Cause, you see, it's all them fucking chemicals, un all. They fuck you up. The other day, like, my friend, this scrawny lookin' mutherfucker called ...

    Dec 10, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Colors: Pink

    Convincing Vinnie Not To Kill A Man. He’s a motherfucker. So, what? We all go around, fuck around, and shit around. Of course, we’ll fuck each other up some times, ...

    Dec 9, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: My Friend John

    It read like something you would write in an English assignment, or your journal. It was just stale narration. Boring. And... John straightens as he tries to gather himself, puts ...

    Nov 15, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Killing Off a Character

    I like doing it when the reader less expects it. Its more shocking that way, and conveys some dark humour too, which is what usually is found in my work. ...

    Nov 10, 2006


"Growing up isn't the problem... forgetting is."
— Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince