User avatar

Icaruss

  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Am I a rebel? Well, let's see. Heh. Am I a rebel? Is it rebellous to cut up a... Am I a rebel if I kill people? If I wipe ...

    Sep 2, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Writing in Spanish...

    ^ That's "me encanta el espaƱol."

    Sep 2, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    "Some place that doesn't seem so much like hell." Detective John Mills. If someone cut up your face, and left you horribly deformed, and you had a chance to die ...

    Aug 29, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Critiques (Who wants one?)

    Great! Thanks a bunch, and I'll e-mail you the story (I would simply post it, or PM it, but it has some formatting things that won't transfer to the board. ...

    Aug 28, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Flashback Alert!

    I don't think a flashback should be announced. And putting it in itallics is just wrong. I think it should be melted with the present, and the narration, kinda like: ...

    Aug 28, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Critique Exchange!

    So. Alright. I don't know if anyone's done this before (maybe I've done it and don't remember), but this is how it goes. Want a critique? You can get it ...

    Aug 28, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Writing in Spanish...

    English is not my first language. I'm actually from Peru so I speak Spanish. Personally, I feel that while I handle English pretty well (I've spoken it for nearly all ...

    Aug 28, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Critiques (Who wants one?)

    Um... I would really like a critique (if you can) of the article I posted ages ago in the non-fiction section. It's called 'The President of Iran Is Sick And ...

    Aug 28, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Edge Of A Straight Razor (First Three Parts)

    This is actually a really long short story, or a really short novella, whichever you prefer. This here are the first three 'chapters' of the story. If people like it ...

    Aug 28, 2007
  • General Articles Re: Shavout

    Well, I don't understand what's so difficult to get. He's eating and remembering things. It's not nonsensical. Doesn't mean it isn't kind of a bore. When you do things like ...

    Aug 27, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Probably the Pope. Or, you know, Jesus Christ. -- Gavin. How's life treating you?

    Aug 26, 2007
  • General Articles Re: The President of Iran Is Sick And Deranged

    Bump? Come on, anybody want to give it a go?

    Aug 24, 2007
  • General Articles Re: Thursday

    This is awesome. Very easy to read, fluent. Not particularly important, but it still says I a lot. I loved it.

    Jun 22, 2007
  • General Articles Re: The President of Iran Is Sick And Deranged

    The President of Iran Is Sick And Deranged. By Jorge Ossio. [A touch, or press with the lips against someone's mouth or other body part as an expression of love.] ...

    Jun 20, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Untitled

    Just something I came up with as I went along. Not much to it, just a writing excercise, more than anything. The Lunatic is in my grass. He barks, and ...

    Mar 26, 2007


That comma is load bearing.
— Omni