User avatar

Icaruss

  • Writing Activities Re: Most Meaningful Quotes

    This is probably my favourite thing I've written. After going through some of the worst weeks of his life, John Mills talks to (or imagines talking to, you can interpret ...

    Sep 13, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Well, I reckon that'd be my wife. -- Red Peckinpah, Leader of the Red Peckinpah Gang. You a Beatles person, or an Elvis person?

    Sep 13, 2007
  • Novel Workshop Re: The Edge of A Straight Razor

    Thanks a lot! That was really helpful. I know some people are going to have some problems with some of the formatting things, and the different narrators... But it's just ...

    Sep 13, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: title-'the surprise'

    And the aliens are his mother. All of them.

    Sep 11, 2007
  • Novel Workshop Re: The Edge of A Straight Razor

    You can post it here, if you'd like. I mean, it'd give you more time and all and it's probably easier. Although, honestly, I'm OK with whatever you prefer. I ...

    Sep 11, 2007
  • General Articles Re: School life and its problems.

    I know ranting is technically non-fiction work, but this type of thing would be more at home in your blog... or in your diary. Not that I find the things ...

    Sep 11, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Split Ends

    Eh... It was good. I'm not too much of a fun of these stories unless they've got more going on than the actual romance, but this was good. Even if ...

    Sep 11, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Killing. Yeah. I'd like to be the most blood-thirsty, scum-sucking gunslinger out there. The worst killer in the world. Meaning the best. I mean, I reckon there are two types ...

    Sep 11, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: title-'the surprise'

    But it wasn't really her father's son, because the baby was immaculatly concieved by the devil .

    Sep 11, 2007
  • Novel Workshop Re: The Edge of A Straight Razor

    Hello! OK. So, this story is 14, 230 words long. There. If you stil want to give it a go, I'll be forever thankful... but if that scared you away, ...

    Sep 11, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: title-'the surprise'

    It's her father's. Incest!

    Sep 10, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Got A Great Idea Today!

    So. I'm sitting in my computer, and was having the urge to write a Western. I just didn't know what it would be about. So, I got a little bit ...

    Sep 6, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: What music puts you in a writing mood?

    I don't like to listen to music unless I'm writing a really 'music-y' scene. For example, I'll listen to Cocaine, by Eric Clapton when I'm writing about a well-dressed criminal ...

    Sep 6, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: How do YOU get last names for a story charater?

    I like to use tributes, sometimes. Like, in my police procedural story, I named a character after Brad Pitt's Detective Mills from Se7en, which was a big inspiration for the ...

    Sep 6, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: How long should a chapter be?

    Long. I hate it when I see chapters that are like a scene long. I think a chapter should have at least about twenty pages. That's about ten A4 pages. ...

    Sep 6, 2007


Bananas
— looseleaf