User avatar

Icaruss

  • Fiction Discussion Re: scary

    One time, I used something I'm really proud of: A character is driving to meet up his friends. They're robbing a store that day. He is thinking about his past, ...

    Oct 13, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: I Finished!

    Dude, sorry... But that's not a novel. That's a really long short-story, or a really short novella. I mean, good for you... But it's not a novel. Congratulations anyways.

    Oct 13, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    I like some animals. I mean, dogs. Cats give me the creeps. Not because they're scary or anything, but because they always look like they know more than you do. ...

    Oct 11, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Bush Is Gay!

    Oh, how funny! He's gay! And why is this Rated R? Because there's gayness involved? Oh, lord.

    Oct 11, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Hate

    Hate? A SS Officer? You shouldn't make him hate jews. You should make him believe in the Nazi principles, make him genuinely believe that he is doing good, but don't ...

    Oct 11, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Question about publication

    You just delete it from the interwebz before submitting.

    Oct 7, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Time Machine

    This is cute. And of course she is an aspiring author. I was too. The same way I was an aspiring firefighter and police officer. The same way I was ...

    Oct 6, 2007
  • General Articles Re: Elegy.

    I guess it's supposed to happen. But that doesn't change the fact that it's a sad thing, right? I mean, you've been with these people almost all your life, and ...

    Oct 6, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: The Start of a New Story

    Lolita.

    Oct 4, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Call Me Dead

    So. "Brotherly Arms" is nowhere near finished and I'm already kinda stuck. So, I'm taking a break from that and going back to my roots. That is, depressing first-person narrative ...

    Oct 1, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: recommend me something

    Touched By Fire is the best English poem anthology ever made. It's the one used for the international GCSE program.

    Oct 1, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Number Seven; Prologue

    Your character is a little brat. Other than that, it was fine. I don't know if I can call it interesting, I mean, it's only a paragraph long. But I'd ...

    Sep 29, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Short Story

    This I loved. This is great. I like that the character doesn't want to be charitable, I like the fact that you can make something which by definition shouldn't be ...

    Sep 28, 2007
  • Homework Help Re: List of Female Gender Stereotypes/Archetypes?

    The Evil Witch/Bitch. The Emotionless Bookworm Which Actually Feels. A Lot. The Whore With The Heart of Gold. The Attractive But Mannish Girl Who Likes To Armwrestle.

    Sep 26, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Brotherly Arms

    Thanks a lot. That's probably one of the most helpful crits I've ever gotten. But you got to keep in mind this is just the start of the storyline, so ...

    Sep 23, 2007


As long as you don't find out about my other, way worse, crimes- I'm fine.
— MrytleJinn