User avatar

Icaruss

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Phone call

    "I’ll just leave the phone here so you can listen to me doing what you will never have the balls to do."? He's totally gonna do her.

    Oct 25, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Phone call

    I know, my opinion is pretty much outweighted. But-- I just think it works better like this. Even if it is confusing, that's a good thing. For this? Of course ...

    Oct 22, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Ultra-short Fiction

    -Here, she says. I smile at her, and grab the leaves. I bring them close to my nose, and try to smell them. Then, she slaps them out of my ...

    Oct 22, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Mesh *gasp* writes!

    Do you think prose is easier to publish than poetry, or the other way around? Congrats on getting your poems in the school magazine! You kidding? There are literally a ...

    Oct 22, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Recycled Ideas?

    Started this in primary. Extended about four years later. Abandoned it short after. Alternate Earth. Steampunk influences. Different kingdoms and stuff. There's monsters, but they're more like animals

    Oct 22, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Phone call

    One more thing: when people say that it gets confusing, and they don't know who's talking... Don't listen to them. All they have to do is see who is talking ...

    Oct 22, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Phone call

    Dialogue isn't real enough. I mean, really, you have to say your lines out loud and ask yourself: does anyone really speak like that? I like that you have little ...

    Oct 20, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Al Gore's Nobel Prize

    No, seriously. If someone didn't find this funny I have lost faith in mankind. Gerald Greenwizer, the recently appointed chief editor at the New York Times agreed. “In this day ...

    Oct 20, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Recommended reading

    What about Starship Troopers? Haven't read it myself, but didn't it win a Hugo Award?

    Oct 19, 2007
  • Novel Workshop Re: The Edge of A Straight Razor

    You could e-mail it to if you want. But I think you can post it here. EDIT: So, I converted the file to a .htm file, and although it had ...

    Oct 19, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Is your goal to get published?

    It's about as long as most novels.

    Oct 18, 2007
  • Novel Workshop Re: The Edge of A Straight Razor

    I just get some symbols when I open it up. D:

    Oct 18, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Is your goal to get published?

    Of course we all want to get published. Doesn't mean we're gonna get published, though. I guess I'm just not a very optimist man, but when I write, I never ...

    Oct 18, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Al Gore's Nobel Prize

    This was funny. Satires don't have to be obvious. I mean, there's another fictional article about Bush being gay, which stops being funny because it just gets a bit silly. ...

    Oct 18, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Which authors/books do you hate?

    Just so you know, Tolkien might be a creative genius, but his writing is bad . Just flat out boring.

    Oct 17, 2007


pain is that feeling when you are feeling hurt, but it never goes away leaving me hurt. oh it hurts.
— Dragonthorn