User avatar

Icaruss

  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    My favourite dragon story? I dunno. What the hell's a dragon story? Is that like a genre? Dragon stories. I don't know, man. I'm not much of a story dude. ...

    Nov 8, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Attention Storybook Wrtiers! Pt.2

    When you guys say 'Reality' do you mean that 'High-School' type of thing, or do you mean, gritty R-Rated Crime! RPing?

    Nov 6, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Attention Storybook Wrtiers! Pt.2

    Crime!

    Nov 5, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Starting with Quotes? Yes or no?

    Quotes are good, specially if they're good ones, and catch the mood of your story. There's this graphic novel called Watchmen, which is probably my favourite book ever, that has ...

    Nov 4, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: My MC's Middle Name

    Do any of these names actually exist?

    Nov 3, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: Magna Carta I & the Evil Twin of Manga Carta I

    The Right Stuff Sex Violence Alcohol Drugs Bad Stuff Postmodernist Bull* Cheap Sentimentality * Make sure to check the ratings on posts before you post in them. Thanks! ^_^

    Nov 3, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Conversations

    Conversations . -You have really nice teeth. -What? -You do. Braces? -Nope. Just good genes, I guess. -Seriously? Come on. Didn’t you ever wear braces, when you wear kid? People ...

    Nov 3, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: What Perspective Do You Like To Write In?

    My stories always change perspectives as the focus on characters change For example, in "The Edge of a Straight Razor" all parts focused on Jacob he would narrate, while Old ...

    Nov 3, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: What's your NaNo 2007 about?

    Title : Private, I. Genre : Crime. Summary : Roger Hurt used to be a cop. He now works as a Private Detective. Most of the time, he just photographs ...

    Nov 2, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: NaNo

    Well... I know you've already done more than enough for me on one of my other novellas, but maybe you'll have fun editting my next story... I've decided to do ...

    Nov 2, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNo Quotes

    All I have the first couple of paragraphs before the title, but... I think I have a quote I like. "Doesn’t take me too long to find him, either. I ...

    Nov 2, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NanoWriMo '07-First Sentences

    "So, I get a call from Freddy." Good, right?

    Nov 2, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Critique the Person Above You!

    Wings . Good one.

    Nov 2, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Wings

    This was good. Not my kind of thing, but I enjoyed it because it was a nice, little piece of smart fiction. Like Kylan said, the narration seemed a bit ...

    Nov 2, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: In Need of Help

    Thanks for the advice. So, I actually wrote something, and the first part of the Jackie Lawton article is posted up in the non-fiction forum. Anybody want to read it?

    Nov 2, 2007


Death is cheap, and so is life, but a reputation is not easily recovered.
— SirenCymbaline the Kiwi