User avatar

Icaruss

  • Fiction Discussion Re: Contreversy: Good or bad?

    I can pretty much assure you that when a man writes a book that turns out to be controversial, they don't say to themselves: "Man, I think I'll write a ...

    Nov 19, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: The Errant One

    I really like the Niat story. Have you posted it yet, because I'd really like to read it. It sounds interesting and filled with action and adventure. Tathan sounds Sci-Fi, ...

    Nov 19, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: ICE Campaign

    That's just stupid. If you have a contact name by the name of "Mum" then they'll call that contact. Contrary to popular belief, most people aren't really that stupid.

    Nov 19, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Writing Help

    Alright, I'll help. First of all, I like the name. Ayra. Specially if you're writing fantasy, it seems like a nice name. Sounds like it means something. But, if you're ...

    Nov 19, 2007
  • Research Re: Libretto

    Writing a libretto doesn't mean you have to write the music, but it does mean you have to come up with words that rhyme, at that would work well sung, ...

    Nov 18, 2007
  • Other Re: MOM chapter 1

    So... I guess I'll go f*** myself now. Sorry. (Do not use curse words in comments.-Grif)

    Nov 18, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Break-Up.

    What you need to know is that most of the time, I’m a pretty good guy. That’s why people like me. I mean, you’ll never hear someone calling me a ...

    Nov 18, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Duck! Duck! Areida Duck!

    Quack is Whack. See what I did there?

    Nov 15, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: No Such thing as Good or Evil

    Just because they had followers who thought they were good people, that doesn't make them less evil. Sure, perspective is interesting. You could write interesting characters, making them fascinating,

    Nov 15, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: Sex Scene

    I have rape scenes in mine, too! Isn't yours about a concentration camp? Or am I thinking about someone else? Also: while writing rape you should focus on little things. ...

    Nov 15, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: 8912 Perfect Place

    I didn't really enjoy this. I mean, it wasn't bad. The plot is intriguing, although not exactly uncommon. But the way it was written... I don't know. First of all, ...

    Nov 14, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Personalities- Quiz

    Roger Hurt, Private Eye. 1. He has casual sex with a client (he's a Private Detective). This leads to a funny exchange about how PIs don't really meet a lot ...

    Nov 14, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: What do you think of this title?

    I'm pretty confident I've heard that title before. It's good, but not very uncommon I guess.

    Nov 12, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Time Travel Is Pretty Complex Stuff

    TIME TRAVEL IS PRETTY COMPLEX STUFF (loop) speaks, and Gabriel knows what he's going to say. The chair is still there, though. So is the fly. He has been through ...

    Nov 9, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Seventh Element, another great writing forum

    Thanks a bunch.

    Nov 8, 2007


He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how.
— Fredrich Nietzche (Philosopher)