User avatar

Icaruss

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Stand Still As I Stab Your Heart

    Ah... I don't know. I never like things written in second-person narration because they never feel like they're really happening. They always feel like a possibility, like something that can, ...

    Nov 26, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Rate The Idea Above You!

    Alright, so I know we all got ideas that never see print. Mainly because we're never sure which ones are good, and which ones are bad. This activity will, I ...

    Nov 26, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Vigilante

    Well, I got it. And it's great. It's a nice little short story. He's father's not really there, this guy's crazy, he wants to kill his dark side, his sinful ...

    Nov 23, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Most Meaningful Quotes

    I've written the best exchange in my play, Graverobbers, about a half an hour ago: JAMES: Go back to the car, and grab the guns, alright? TYRESE: What for? JAMES: ...

    Nov 23, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: No Such thing as Good or Evil

    You know, there's a great play called "The Painful Story About The Secret Love of Don José Jacinto Milanés". He is a poet who really existed, and is pretty famous ...

    Nov 22, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Hypothetically speaking, of course!

    I rarely critique grammar or spelling. I comment about how the story works, if the dialogue works, if it flows well, if it's enjoyable, if it's authentic, you know, if ...

    Nov 22, 2007
  • Scripts Re: Infinite Monkeys on Infinite Typewriters (Removed)

    That was good. It was amusing, and enjoyable. I liked the references to "On The Waterfront" and "The Producers". Yeah, I know a lot of movies. Sorry. Anyways, the dialogue ...

    Nov 22, 2007
  • General Articles Re: ........

    Oh, the horror! Man, that's life. We all go around, and screw around. I can promise you that the thing the betrayer did to you, you'll do to a hundred ...

    Nov 22, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Not Hungry

    This I like. This I really f***ing liked. Seriously. The narrative is pitch-perfect. It's observational, non-judgemental tone just goes so well with the story. It points out facts the characters ...

    Nov 22, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Has A Local Man Written An 8th Harry Potter Book?

    Since when does fanfiction get press?

    Nov 20, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Name Game #1

    Yes, you can.

    Nov 19, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Critique the Person Above You!

    Dangerous Ink (prologue)

    Nov 19, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Dangerous Ink Chapter 1

    First things go first as they say, so I'm gonna get right to it: this ain't no prologue. I mean, sure, it is if you want it to be. There ...

    Nov 19, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Grindhouse

    Shoot 'Em Up isn't a grindhouse film. Neither is The Last House In The Left. Grindhouse films include: Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!, and Cannibal Holocaust. Romero's films are Grindhouse movies ...

    Nov 19, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Super heros

    What? A good superhero story: Watchmen, by Alan Moore and Dave Gibbons. I also have a superhero story by me called The Masked Crusading which isn't particularly remarkable. It's posted ...

    Nov 19, 2007


If you have to ask, "Is this cliche?", it probably is.
— - no name -