User avatar

Icaruss

  • Randomosity Re: Good books out there?

    Bah. Read Irvine Welsh's Trainspotting.

    Dec 11, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Critique exchange

    It's alright. I'll play, though. Wanna have a go?

    Dec 8, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Wait, what's going on? Is it next year already?

    It's just Southern Hemisphere time. It's already 2008 over here, don'tcha know? :?

    Dec 7, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Kite

    I think the Icarus (hey!) thingy is keeping you from making this great. I much enjoyed the part of the story where the narrator is just thinking, and we can ...

    Dec 7, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Break-Up.

    About Faith. I don't know. Women are strange. This story isn't factual, or anything, but I've been an asshole to women as well, and reactions vary. I wasn't writing her ...

    Dec 7, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: 1974

    so no

    Dec 2, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Critique exchange

    I posted the exact same idea in the Writing Activities section and nobody answered it. You guys suck.

    Dec 2, 2007
  • General Articles Re: Jackie Lawton's Tower

    Thanks for the comments and I'm glad you both liked it. Anybody else want to give it a go?

    Nov 29, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: 1974

    so no?

    Nov 29, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Break-Up.

    Thanks for the comments, and I'm glad you all liked the story. And... This is kinda shameless, but this post is more or less a *bump*. Anybody else wanna give ...

    Nov 28, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: 20 Questions

    Is he over forty?

    Nov 27, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: AF chapter

    This was nice. I almost wish the guy wouldn't grow wings (that's where this is headed, no?) and you just kept writing it as a dialogue driven school story. But, ...

    Nov 27, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: 1974

    This deserves an explanation. After watching Almost Famous about three times in a row, I wanted to make a story that kinda summed up what I felt about the ideas ...

    Nov 27, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Inspired Writers promoting

    Alright.

    Nov 26, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: 20 Questions

    Is he black?

    Nov 26, 2007


A memorandum isn't written to inform the receiver, but to protect the writer.
— Dean Acheson