User avatar

Icaruss

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Contemplations of a Tomboy

    Observasion Número Uno: When you begin a piece this way, it either works or it doesn't. When it works, it usually just gets a chuckle out of the reader. I ...

    May 14, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: SHIFT, SHAPE. SHIFT!

    Wrote it on the spot for a contest over at the Contest Section. That means I wrote it directly into the post. That doesn't mean I didn't re-read it, and ...

    May 14, 2008
  • Novel Workshop Re: The Edge of A Straight Razor

    ·cough·bump·cough·

    May 13, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Questions

    This is hard for me to review this. Yeah, it is sweet. Of course it is sweet, but everybody can be sweet, right? And is it well written? It's not ...

    May 13, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: First Drink

    It's a nice description and a fairly interesting take on alcohlism, but I must argue whether that first drink is really that special for anybody who drinks. I mean, considering ...

    May 12, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Im having some trouble finishing my book =/

    Writer's Blocks are frustrating, but you gotta come to terms with the fact that they happen sooner or later. I say keep writing. No matter how wrong it feels. Just ...

    May 11, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Rate The Idea Above You!

    Hmm. It looks like a set-up for a sitcom. In my cynical world, she would've been raped and killed. Then her friends would've been killed. Maybe raped? I give it ...

    May 11, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Would you ever read it??

    I always like books and stories like that... If they're well made. I mean, how many books about teenage angst are made that do not feel the least bit geniune. ...

    Jan 15, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Something Exciting that Happens to Be Untitled

    Wow. I was surprised by this. Seriously... Just, wow. I mean, I love how you give as a deep, vivid description of your life in such few verses, how you ...

    Dec 21, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Bad Breakup Gone Good

    Jesus Christ, man. You need to use commas. Punctiation. Something. I'm drunk right now, and most of your sentences make no sense when I first read them. "Hey Jenna had ...

    Dec 18, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: How You Break My Heart (Chapter 1)

    I don't care. I'm pretty drunk right now, but that's not of relevance. Look: Whenever people write characters that are little kids, five years old, four years old, they always ...

    Dec 18, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Critique the Person Above You!

    Stop bumping this. This thread never dies. Doesn't need help, really. Just some guy who's not getting critiques on their latest post. Here you go! The Heart of Heavens

    Dec 18, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Heart of the Heavens

    First of all: this is all over the place, and that's good. I like how you dance through insignificant events, descibing them abruptly, then switching to the next one. That's ...

    Dec 18, 2007
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Gun Party

    There's one problem: This girl is describing what happened to the police, right? "The sky was jet black, and filled with twinkling stars"? "His deep blue eyes reflected the pearly-white ...

    Dec 14, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Award Results

    Best Story. Dude, seriously? Thanks a lot, guys! And congratulations to all.

    Dec 13, 2007


Everything is a lot of things!
— Hank Green