User avatar

Icaruss

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Scavenger

    Random Thought #54: One of my classic comments is that you shouldn't use itallics for thought. I know most of you do, but I still stand by it. First person ...

    May 24, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Anniversary

    Thanks! No, his wife had a tumour in the brain and was left like a vegetable. David feeds her poison with the beans, and then drinks poison himself.

    May 23, 2008
  • Other Re: Seniors!

    Here you go:

    May 23, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Dear Mr. Publisher

    I'll feel bad about this later but: I didn't like it. It's like one of those songs rappers do about how tough and gangsta they are, only not as fun. ...

    May 23, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Break-Up.

    Whoa! Thanks for digging this up. This still remains one of the funnest things I've written. I know it's filthy though. But that's kind of it's charm, isn't it?

    May 23, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Anniversary

    The house smells. Well, it does. And the roof is falling apart and the rusty door-knobs are giving me a rash. I think it’s about time we got out of ...

    May 22, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: I'm here to Help

    I have three poems I'd like reviewed. I know you can't do three of them, but just choose one and do that, and I'll be forever thankful.

    May 22, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Think

    I just have one question - does his name HAVE to be Edward? I automatically think of a vampire, lol. What ?

    May 22, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Things Seen In Cab-Ride #276

    Changed the symbol next to the Pope and the iPod to the ™ symbol, which makes more sense and hopefully you guys can see now.

    May 22, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Poor Imp's Poor House - Poor No More

    So... I'm sorry, are you going to review one of my other thingies?

    May 22, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Guess who?

    But this would entail having to have read the stories we're refering to.

    May 22, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Sci Fi

    I wish I could say that this wasn't terrible, but it was. It starts out with a fight, and a death, and we can't possibly care about either of them ...

    May 22, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: The Gahkmeister: Reviewer At Large

    I have a poem and a story. Can you do both? =D Poem: " Things Seen In Cab-Ride #256 " Story (Sci-Fi): " Shift, Shape. Shift! "

    May 22, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Fast Lane

    Alright, look. This isn't the kind of story I usually read. Most of the time I'm reading about throats being slit, girls being raped and guns being fired. I like ...

    May 21, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: The Critique... Click?

    OK. So, I'll review any of your thingies. Anything at all. A short story? A play? Poems? Lyrics? Yeah, sure. Just gimmie one per person, and I'll be, in the ...

    May 21, 2008


The grand in the hotel rings with broken tunes; the guests frown; the concierge winces. But the blue-hatted boy is happy and braver than they.
— TheMythMaster