User avatar

Icaruss

  • Writers Corner Re: I'm taking a big risk

    I wouldn't actually worry too much about formatting and props and such. I would just write it down, make the music, and then tailor it. It's like when people want ...

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: To have a market or not to have a market

    Yeah, I'm aware of the labels. But that's kind of the point, isn't it? Who gets to say what's "literary" fiction and what's "commercial" fiction? Is Irvine Welsh's multiple-narrator-phonetically-writt

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Question

    I do a lot of jumping back and forth in my stories. Most of my favorite books ("La Ciudad y los Perros", "La Casa Verde", both by Mario Vargas Llosa) ...

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    The subtle coffin was dressed with black, thorned roses, that reminded me of myself.

    Jun 1, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    People will probably talk about pleasant conversations and good restaurants but, hey, I'm not ashamed to say that a perfect first date, for a guy, is, hopefully, sex. -Tom. Have ...

    Jun 1, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Things Seen In Cab-Ride #276

    But it sounds good!

    May 31, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: To have a market or not to have a market

    First of all, what the hell is a literary style? There's no styles more literary than others. Style is just the certain universe of words you use for a certain ...

    May 31, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Crit, Crit...

    I got a bunch of Romantic Fiction stories. The most recent one is "Anniversary". But my favourite one is "Break-Up". I'll be forever thankful if you review either one of ...

    May 31, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Things Seen In Cab-Ride #276

    Thanks for the reviews! (bump)

    May 28, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Saving Michael

    Oh, this is a great idea. It's the kind of idea that I wish I would've come up with. It's the kind of idea I'll probably steal in the future ...

    May 27, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: My Writing Depresses Me

    What's wrong with focusing too much on dialogue? Conversations and interactions are what makes a story.

    May 25, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Aedo's Review House

    I've got a story called Anniversary . Please, please, please critique it! Thanks.

    May 25, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: I'm here to Help

    Things Seen In Cab-Ride #276 Just Like Bobby Zimmerman's Blues Don't Act All Hurt/Don't Be Silly Sorry about that. Thanks!

    May 25, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Kalli's Critique Call Center

    I have a story called Anniversary , if you're interested. It's romantic.

    May 25, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: The Critique... Click?

    Done and done.

    May 24, 2008


No matter what happens I'll always know there's a quote of mine in the YWS quote generator.
— looseleaf