User avatar

Icaruss

  • Novel Workshop Re: Invasion of the Penis Snatchers

    First of all: The title is really good. Not only because it sounds funny and it's obviously quite... catchy, but because its silly and B-Moviesh, which really isn't the feel ...

    Jun 10, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: I'm here to Help

    Tangled Up In Blue is a three-part Romantic Story. Can you pleaaaase crit that?

    Jun 10, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: The EagleFire Squadron:Chapter 1

    First sentences in, I already notice what your problem is: you give unnecesary information. It's not that you write bad, or that your story is boring, it's just that you ...

    Jun 10, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Critiques, Anyone?

    Oh! Oh! Me! Me! I've got a three part story, is that OK? Tangled Up In Blue . EDIT: I just noticed you reviewed my überlong story in the Advanced ...

    Jun 10, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: School Writing Club

    The best workshops, I believe, are the more liberal ones. Every one writes what they want, read it to the rest, and then the whole class actively works to make ...

    Jun 10, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: This is big and may be a solution to energy crisis

    Algae are people too!

    Jun 10, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Giving out Iffy Critiques

    I got a three part Romantic Fiction story I recently posted called Tangled Up In Blue . You can review that if you want to. Please want to?

    Jun 10, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Tangled Up In Blue

    TANGLED UP IN BLUE New Year[s] . Cal Towney wakes up to find Ashley Bateman’s side of the bed empty. He stands up. Walks around the room. It doesn’t take ...

    Jun 10, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Tangled Up In Blue

    Part two is posted.

    Jun 7, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Tangled Up In Blue

    TANGLED UP IN BLUE TOM . Things were good, which basically meant that Ashley wasn’t getting any ideas. Most girls think that just because a guy is living with them ...

    Jun 7, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Tangled Up In Blue

    This is part one of three, so you will read more. =D

    Jun 7, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Tangled Up In Blue

    TANGLED UP IN BLUE CAL . Remember when you told me that—? No, well, of course you don’t. Sorry, silly question. It’s just that I always find myself thinking about ...

    Jun 6, 2008
  • Novel Workshop Re: Between Darkness and Dawn

    I haven't read this (though I did read the parts you posted on the Other Fiction section), but I skimmed through it. One quick comment: don't put the flashbacks in ...

    Jun 5, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Anniversary

    Whoa. I'm on the Featured Works thingamajingydingy. I wrote this fairly quickly, I'm really thrilled you guys liked it so much. Thanks a lot.

    Jun 3, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: 100 Reviews in *collective gasp* 111 Days???

    Break-Up . Anniversary . If you'd be so kind.

    Jun 3, 2008


“Such nonsense!" declared Dr Greysteel. "Whoever heard of cats doing anything useful!" "Except for staring at one in a supercilious manner," said Strange. "That has a sort of moral usefulness, I suppose, in making one feel uncomfortable and encouraging sober reflection upon one's imperfections.”
— Susanna Clarke, Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell