User avatar

Icaruss

  • Lounge, The Re: This is big and may be a solution to energy crisis

    Algae are people too! I hope you're kidding. No, I like this idea, if it would work. Undoubtedly, though, and I'm not sure if Icaruss is kidding or not, people ...

    Jun 14, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Animal Rights

    Animals are people too!

    Jun 14, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    bad

    Jun 14, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Scient Witch: Prologue [Now Edited]

    You know, fantasy fiction and science fiction are probably the hardest things to write. It works when the magic and the, you know, fantasy is simply there, omniprescent, but subtle ...

    Jun 14, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Critter seeking something to procrastinate with.

    I got a three-part story called Tangled Up In Blue. 1: 2: 3: I will gladly review both of your pieces. Thank you!

    Jun 14, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My Brother Has A Gun

    My first suggestion would be to get rid of the shooting. Sure, "My brother,/had a gun" is a great way to end the poem, but Snoik is right, it seems ...

    Jun 14, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Tangled Up In Blue

    (shameless bump, thinly disguised as "thank-yous" to the critiques)

    Jun 14, 2008
  • Novel Workshop Re: Suicide Kills Us All

    First, before I talk about whether you write good or not, before I discuss character development and plot, before I comment on dialogue and structure, I have to say that ...

    Jun 12, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: The Doctor Is In

    I know you have a lot on your plate already, but if you could please spare time to review my three-part story " Tangled Up In Blue ", I'd be ...

    Jun 12, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: The Critique Boutique

    I know you have a lot to do already, but if you can... It's a three-part story. It's called Tangled Up In Blue, and it's from the Romance Section. You ...

    Jun 12, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: There is no guarantee...

    Please? It's a three-part story. It's called Tangled Up In Blue, and it's from the Romance Section. You can review the three parts, or just the first one, whatever you ...

    Jun 12, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: I don't know if I can go on

    If you feel you can't do anything with the story anymore, and feel like you're just filling up pages, then leave it alone. Don't delete it, maybe you'll change your ...

    Jun 11, 2008
  • Research Re: Searching for "S" words

    Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious?

    Jun 11, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: The Critique... Click?

    Dudes. Done and done. Gimmie some more.

    Jun 10, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Critique the Person Above You!

    I didn't forget about you: Invasion of the Penis Snatchers, man.

    Jun 10, 2008


You are strong enough to conquer this day and the rest of your life.
— Atticus