User avatar

Icaruss

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Internet

    Matthew. You should really stop making debate threads for a while. I'm not being mean, it's just that you seem to be running out of topics. This is undebatable. Everybody ...

    Mar 28, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Last Date.

    Prologue [early morning] : Robert eats his breakfast. His wife watches him. He asks her what she’s doing all day. She says she’s going to have lunch with a couple ...

    Mar 28, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Eff.

    Dear Diary, Today I read a fairly interesting short story. It's title, "Eff", intrigued me. I assumed it stood for "f*ck" and anything involving that is interesting to me. You ...

    Mar 28, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evidence of the Bible

    You did not write this.

    Mar 20, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: drinking age

    If alcohol was illegal, there wouldn't be a problem.

    Mar 18, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: "Creationism should be treated the same way as science&

    Creationism is a valid belief and could very well be true. But until they can provide scientific evidence and facts to support it then it doesn't belong in schools. Evolution ...

    Mar 11, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    It makes me sad that people have silly opinions.

    Mar 10, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Pornography

    What is pornography? Who decides what should be considered pornography? There's a whole underground trend trying to get pornography recognized as art. And why the hell not? Who's to say ...

    Mar 10, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    This thread makes me sad.

    Mar 9, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Perfect Characters?

    I would write about perfect characters only they don't really exist.

    Feb 22, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: After and What's Left (Box-Full Of Toys).

    It's just a stand alone piece. Thanks for the comments, though.

    Feb 12, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: Writing Requirements

    I just write. You know. I don't have a whole ritual.

    Feb 4, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: After and What's Left (Box-Full Of Toys).

    He opened the box. Plastic covered in dust. He hadn’t seen this stuff in years. It was strange, knowing now that they’d been here all along, lying in a box ...

    Feb 4, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Beatles song?

    Here Comes The Sun and I'm Only Sleeping.

    Jan 26, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    It's not witty. OK. It is. 9/10.

    Jan 23, 2009


“It doesn’t matter what you are, it only matters what you do. It’s your choice.”
— Sam Winchester