User avatar

Icaruss

  • Writing Tips Re: Titles and Writing With Titles

    When I first started writing my latest story called "Tangled Up In Blue", I wanted to do a straight up adaptation of the Real Live version of that Bob Dylan ...

    Jun 24, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: whatever title you want

    Oh, man . You are bad****. You are the coolest person in here. You are misunderstood. You have RAW TALENTâ„¢ . You don't care what anybody thinks! You are always ...

    Jun 22, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Animal Rights

    Animals are people too! Not to be rude here, but no, they're not. Some are close, I'll give you that, but no, they are not. SCIENTIFIC VIEWPOINT: We are homo ...

    Jun 22, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Teen 'pregnancy pact' has 17 girls expecting

    What a bunch of ******s. No swearing outside of your literary works, please. - Snoink

    Jun 22, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: A Dangerous, New Hallucinogen (You won't believe it!)

    That's great.

    Jun 22, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Critique the Person Above You!

    I object. Therefore, I've critiqued Dimension of Music by coryab I didn't forget about you: Invasion of the Penis Snatchers, man. So...

    Jun 19, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Chasing critiques?

    I got a three-part story called Tangled Up In Blue. 1: 2: 3: please please please please please

    Jun 19, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Reading 'Popular' Books

    Give me a break. People saying they don't like anything too popular are silly. I mean, if something is good, then read it/listen to it/watch it. The product doesn't change ...

    Jun 16, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: The Critique... Click?

    Donísimmo. Dude, I'm all, like, asking people for crits, and they're all, like, your story sucks! and you should totally, like, nix this thing, and I'm all, like, dude, I ...

    Jun 16, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Critiques like blades, cutting up (yeah, yeah) your story!

    Hey! I know you've already done a lot of these, and you're probably already tired, but... If you could please have a look at my three-part Romantic Fiction story? You ...

    Jun 16, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Critique Shop - Open

    OK, I got a three-part story called Tangled Up In Blue. 1: 2: 3: I'm guessing I have to pay 30 points for each installment. So. Who do I give ...

    Jun 16, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Tender Talon Editiong Services

    I got a three-part story called Tangled Up In Blue. 1: 2: 3: You don't have to review all of the instalments if you don't want to. I know it ...

    Jun 16, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Deleted. Don't look at this. lol.

    She's a woman. Oh.

    Jun 15, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Deleted. Don't look at this. lol.

    Random Thought #85: Does it make me deranged to think that this may be inappropiate? Teachers and students, man. It's just hard for me to think about any relationship in ...

    Jun 15, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Critiques by Monki

    First! I got a three-part story called Tangled Up In Blue. 1: 2: 3: please please please please please

    Jun 15, 2008


News is not a game show. You don't win a car if you happen to be right.
— John Oliver